winter car pics

i just got my winter car yeasterday for nothing. i have to put a cv joint in and its good to go runs and will drive good, i used some bondo hair and fixed a few rot spots. my buddie decided he wanted to paint it for me so i let him and this is what i got lol.

all that is left now is to get some welding wire so i can make my nice hood scoop which im going to mold in with bondo. also i am looking for a big spoiler preferably a ricey one if anyone waants to donate one

I always knew you were an idiot. Didn’t realize you are fucking retarded too.

ummmmmmmmmm. I wish I could raise the bsflag

+1 for overspray

also the power steering pump makes a whiney sound wenever any pressure is put on the steering wheel and it whines faster when u hit the gas and sounds like a supercharger or gear drive

it also has gold flake in some spots lol

you got silver paint on the tires, better get out the black paint and cover that up lol. You should of painted typeS or GTR down the side instead of GT haha.

wow

we can always add a r to the gt

wtf is your summer car? that busted trans am?

Date of Birth:
May 15, 1990

Oh.

Why’d you buy another winter beater? Your profile already lists a 305 F-body and a grand am.

:stuck_out_tongue:

funny, also the grand ams gone upgraded to a 05 grand prix and the maro isnt a beater the trans am deff isnt

no, my camaro is my summer car and the trans am is far from busted

so you have a grand prix, camaro, trans am, and a tarded-out beretta for winter? Did the gas fill door catch on fire?? wtf

thats bondo hair covered with paint, i have to get the cv joint fixed then ill be able to bring it into my yard to sand it down

I hope your plans for it include hitting shopping carts, concrete barriers, and eventually a hilarious offroad death at Tifft. Take video.

funny, I take my beretta off the road for the summer and drive an AWD impreza in the winter…

Needs more vinyl decals, and ricey awesomeness. I <3 beaters.

Also you need a GT-R badge to put in the middle for the front grill.

your beretta doesn’t seem to be a huge shit pile though…

This is my beater from last winter. Although, it took so long to fucking snow last winter, that I wrecked it before I could even drive it in the snow. Hahahaha.

Oh did I have fun beating the piss out of it though.