Does anyone work for Dish Network

I heard someone in my driveway last night, but by the time I woke up to look out the window there was no one there. Whoever it was stole a part of my dish. The dish has an arm that comes off of it and has two bulb things that point back at the dish. It appears that someone took one of those two bulbs off of my dish, now my TV doesn’t work. Does anyone know what it will cost me to have it fixed? I plan to call Dish this morning when they open at 9.

Check with Carbonfiberhooded. He installs DISH.

sry … but fucking LOL

Wow, Someone would actually do that?

They are popular for FTA

i have a single LNB if it would work if you need it take it

Sorry but :lol: that was funny.

I guess scrap metal FTW?

I have a dish on my garage from the previous owner of my home. I’ve got FiOS TV so I’m not planning on using said dish. Want it? What do these things go for?

JUSTIN has some

The Fios guy is here now, fuck dish. You can have mine if they dont need it back or my buddy doesnt want it (he collects shit) lol

Well, it turns out that dish is my secondary (HD) dish and is only supposed to have 1 LNB and have an empty spot for another one. The issue ended up being one of my tenants came home piss drunk last night and was locked out of the house. He then decided to climb up the back porch using my dish as a step and in the process pulled half of the gutter off the house. So Dish Network just came out and realigned the dish and I fixed the gutter.

lol do you have a apt for rent starting dec 1st?

Haha, nah they are good tenents. He appologized many times and is going to pay for the service call to Dish.

Um yeah, looks like I’m late to the party. Glad its fixed!!