Does Paris Hilton post on nyspeed?

I know that she’s a fucking idiot, but you’d think someone would have told her…

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5912&stc=1&d=1223575551

I [strike]only[/strike] like this thread because of the title. :tup:

ehh i wont say it but you know what i want to say

lol.

i think she’s super fucking hot. I love tall skinny broads.

:faceslap:

i dont like the tall skinny ones to much (well there is amy that is hot)…but her … i went to las vagas when one of her clubs opened to try and see her… (did not happen)

:assslap:

She might be an “idiot” but she is actually pretty smart in the social world. She turned herself into a super star for doing pretty much nothing and now gets paid 1/2 a million dollars to show up to a club and hang out for free and built her own fortune with her clothes, music, and movies.

Disagree. I have a hard time believe she was the brainchild of any of her success.

she is not smart in any way. theres someone doing all the work for her getting paid 3 figures a year. shes just a celeb whos in the spotlight.

lol, you get creepier by the day.

lol we got married that week… did not plan it

nocreepier

i just think that they way she stays in the news and spotlight for doing pretty much nothing is impressive. ill give someone 1/2 of everything if they get me gigs to show up to exclusive clubs in LV, Miami, NYC, and sit there and get paid anywhere from 1/2 - 2 million dollars

lol.

I bet half the members on this forum see nothing wrong with her shirt.

it impresses you that she has a publicist and an agent who tell her what to do?

i’d bang her them blow it all over those glasses

haha, reminds me of an away message some skank on my buddylist used:
i’m cute, i’m hot
i’m everything your (sic) not
i’m sexy, i’m sassy
I take it just like Lassie!

someone should tell her…

baldy ninja edit

Baldy with like 6 ninja edits.