Does Paris Hilton post on nyspeed?

I was thinking in the wrong mind set. “Umm… is she 5?” or “Wow, how unoriginal” and “whats with the little slit by the collar?”

Then I was reading about her ass, so I looked all around the pictures… THEN it hit me. Took me a minute :banghead:

:lol:

shes a stupid whore nothing more.

Front of the shirt = STOOPID WHORE
Back of the shirt = NUTHING MORE

???

LOL

I agree with newman she’s dumb as hell. Also this calls for the motivational poster I made a few weeks ago.

It impresses me that somehow she gets paid millions for doing nothing.

Shes not a famous movie star. She tried to have a CD. She tried to have an OK show.

Its not like we are talking about Brad Pitt or something who stars in big pictures. She has done nothing and gets paid millions and for that, I am jealous.

She comes from a rich family and she’s hot. Not very surprising.

I mean, look at Kim Kardashian; who the shit is she?

true,she doesnt do a godamn worth of good,but she has a lumpy ass i wanna chew

she is not smart, the people that work for her are smart. She does nothing but act like an idiot.

Yet, we are all wasting our own time talking about her.

How sad is that…

she has a nice lazy eye… hot body … but as a person she sucks… that new show of hers is sooo bad …

Yeah her new show makes me want to throw her off a bridge. I think newman should make it his personal mission to tell her that she sucks.

I think that might ruin her day, though.

It would suck to hear something like that, and have to go back to your 5 million dollar home and maybe take 1 of your 20+ $200k cars for a ride in sunny California.

God, I’d be so depressed.

i think he should try to fuck her…jus sayin

She’s so dumb it would get to her .

and lol at trying to get with her.