DOG the bounty hunter on Larry King Live

This guy is so cool lol anyone else watch this?

Coolest thing he said, he wants a piece of bin Laden but Pakistan doesn’t recognize bounty hunters and the gov’t told him he would be in jail in Pakistan. :bigok: for DOG

Oh my god. The only good thing that has ever come from DOG was the South Park parody of him.

Dog has a big head. i am just waiting for him to arrest thw wrong guy an get his head beat in

haha you have to love the cockyness from him though lol

I must say though he has got to be one of the ugliest people I have ever seen

cockyness will get you killed. as far as searching for binladen. he does not have the balls to look for him in the mountains

Yea Mexico is like pre school compared to mountains in waziristan

he would be dead inside a week. but he would atleast have his pepper spry

dog being cocky??? i call bullshit on that, he just is confident in work.
coming from nothing, creating his own kind of unique work to get shit done. that deserves praise.

Bear mace > *

:blue:

JMHO…If the world’s Special Forces can’t track him and take him down, it’s either because:

1. He’s that damn protected.
  2. He’s that damn elusive.
  3. He’s off in sunny Manila or something without a beard and with cosmetic surgery, blending in, drinking San Miguel and hanging with the basket girls.
  4. Someone wants him alive (for various reasons).

I’ll commend him for having the nuts to go on Larry King live and say it, regardless, but there’s probably an holy war bounty on his head right now for even saying it.

:greddy:

like someone already said, the only cool thing about DOG was the south park episode.

you dont think we’ve had the opportunity to kill him before that comment someone wants him allive sadly is probably more true then most people think but thats the world we live in. And the fact that when it comes to pulling the trigger no one has the balls to do it at the deciding level. bin Laden could be standing outside of the white house with a nuke shoved up his ass and if there was a puppy dog standing next to him we wouldn’t take him out for fear of too much collateral damage.

Although I think an invasion of Pakistan will come at some point in time.

But back on topic, DOG also did say that the one thing he regrets is not working for the gov’t, not being a law enforcement officer and doing it all legally.

poop

Agreed, confident or not he and his wife are tools.

Go with Christ, brah.

They wear funny clothes.