Donate your car to charity...

Well not exactly what it sounds like. Long story short, my wife works for the Town of Hamburg Senior Services Dept. (specifically the Adult Day Care Facility). She’s in charge of developing and implementing activities for senior citizens and it not as easy as it sounds. She is also the one who takes these people on various trips all over WNY to various events, activities, shows, etc. She has patience I could never gather.

In any event, she asked me if I thought anyone on here could or would be willing to stop by the senior center (on Tuesday July 29th @ 2:00) to bring their “hot rods” for some of the seniors to check out. I know most of us work but I was hoping maybe a small handful of us could make something like this happen. If it develops, I would certainly make it a point to take off work a couple hours to help with the show. This would only be an hour or two out of the day.

Let’s face it, not many of these older ladies and gentlemen will recognize my car or some of our slammed and stretched bretheren. I don’t want to be picky but some “American Muscle” (cougarspeed) along with some modern cars (josh, genero) might be a cool spanning of the ages. If anyone thinks they might be able to make this work, please PM me and let me know. Appreciation in advance.

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t1.0-9/10336788_756133291084705_3849015962893932688_n.jpg

The response has been overwhelming.

2pm on a Tuesday is going to be hard for most people.

Maybe try 716racing… from the looks a lot of them aren’t struggling with the commitments of gainful employment.

This interferes with my ability to wash my car prior to food truck Tuesday…

I know the time of day sucks but not much I can do. Maybe we could bus them to our next nyspeed drift meet?

^

That would be epic.

I can’t during the day unless it’s on a weekend or else I would, sorry mang!

No turbo anymore. No big loss.

Don’t sleep kid! :lol:

Maybe I’ll be sick that day…

Sweet. Not many people get to see your type or supercar. Invite your moms too.