done

Sweet joe finally rolling again

there no longer at the clarence service station

you making vroom vroom noises and josh pushing the car does not = running :stuck_out_tongue:

congrats Joe :slight_smile:

good job penis!

penis for everyone!

Sweet, but seeing is believing…

X… :wink:

I’d like to hear her again…

fooking sex

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27511

car is an s4. turbos are a k04 variant.

no, it doesnt take this long to upgrade turbos…but doing the work was easier said than done. my storage space changed halfway through the process. some parts came in out of spec and had to be returned with 6 week turnarounds. the new storage space where the car was located was less than ideal for working on it when i had the time. i wasnt in a rush to begin with and doing it this way was a little easier on the wallet.

howie. it sounds different now. but i think in a good way :). its been about 4 years since we went drifting around b-lo hasnt it?
even longer since those backroad canada runs! those were the days

got the plates for it today and i am driving it home.

innovative helped me out in a big way with parts and info
pitlord helped me out in a big way with grunt work (motor in, motor out)
lafengas masaged my prostate and was my source for how to make the best intercoolers possible
at your service car care made sure i didnt fuck up regular stuff that they do all the time. i.e. timing belt, control arms etc.

still have the pics? i’d like to post.

I would NOT drift in the snow like I did in my A4 lol

2nd gear => Reverse while spinning = not the best idea, but does make for some sweet 720s!!

Trannies for my car are a bit cheaper than yours… lol

remember the lens had something on it? none of the pics were very clear. maybe next time :tup:

oh this thread is :gay: seriously either pics of the prostate or car

Josh - a bit OT but how did the roof turn out. Any pics of that?

well i could take pics of the car…but it would do no good considering it looks like ass. storage for 1.5 years makes a car very dirty. when i get it home and can wash it i will maybe take some pics.

oh yeah, unfortunately i have wide, alfredo pasta like pubes. I can’t believe it took only one to mess up the shots.

OT… need a ride to pick up your car? And a trailing recovery vehicle to pick up parts that fall off during transit?

:lol: at josh and joe

congrats on getting it up and running agian :slight_smile:

Nice to hear this car’s up and running. I remember meeting you once early last year shortly after I bought my S4 and you telling me about it. I’d definetly like to see this thing.

And lets face it, who doesn’t love Nogaro blue?

:headbang:

Car is straight up sex. I remember running into you on the road 3 years ago when I first got my Talon and you gave me a taste of how quick that 4dr can move.

Beautiful car.

Its not funny jerk. theyre making me jealous/horny :frowning: