IT'S ALIVE ...again .. sorta...............

Well after months of working on other peoples cars … and getting FUCKED by suburban industries …

my Notch … is driving again … she now has a complete 5 lug swap sittin on 94 GT tri stars … 2" drop, full UPR suspention , motive 3:73’s,trick flow girdle ,but he FUCKED my posi unit up and it feels like i have a spool,and i also have the typical ford power steering “Whine” …

but on my way home from the shop tonight i think i blew out the front and rear intake gaskets …

OH well … back under the hood

c’mon big d get that thing running to take out some cars this yr

cool, Ill have to come check this biatch out. Ill bring the digi cam.

:tup:

:tup: stick with it man. it will be worth it when shes good to go :slight_smile:

yeah … this NOVI has been one serious pain in the ass

3.73’s???weak sauce. :lol: j/k i’m running 3.91lsd with 25% lock up in my bimmer. Its definately better than the stock 2.89 open diff i had. Hope you sort it out.:tup:

i went with 3:73’s cause the blower … anything is better than the 2:73’s that were in there

but onr thing that was good about the 2:73 was that you can get 22 mpg city and 34 mpg highway

ahah, i think you still get better gas mileage then my stock bimmer with diff swap.:lol:

probably

:tup: good to hear

WTF happened?

saw this yesterday on Delaware… sounds good. Looks nice

Way to be man/ Good feeling ot b e making progress isnt it. :slight_smile:

going to the shop now … gonna swap my fuel pump,relocate my batt. … try to figure out why i have spark blowout

back from the shop … swapped my pump along with my tank cause it was shot … didnt get a chance to move my batt.

and i didnt have spark blowout … i just didnt have enough fuel … sooo now shes boostin

sweet

wooo bout time :wink: