done

well for the most part

after taking much longer than expected, my car is up and running.

started last night and idles. a couple burps every once in a while, but between not dialing in the fuel and having the same gas in it for the better part of 1 3/4 years…i dont think it is anything i cant work out.

so now no more busting my balls about having the slowest audi on jackstands. commence the busting of balls for having the slowest audi on rollling rubber.

thanking everyone who helped me on this is quite simple…anyone who asked me how my car was coming along got an earful…and getting to vent made it somwhat bearable. so thanks is in order. but also the people who have come down to wrench and work in the multiple dirty places my car has been holed up deserve special recognition. you know who you are. thanks again.

car def needs some paint work now though. thats next on the agenda. and for every part i cant afford to paint, i am gonna need help detailing it. so if anyone wants to quote me on a full exterior detail on 60% of the car shoot me a PM.

Joe, keep your money, I’ll help you out with the detail… Let me know when you want to go at it.

Its about time the beast woke :slight_smile:

lol

I rmember you telling me about this like 1.5yrs ago, on my way to cinnabon :tspry:

High speeds run on Canadian back roads?

:bsflag: pics of said car.

Congrats man. I want to see the finished ICs. :slight_smile:

he has a car…congarts joe.

woot!!!

to be honest, i thought u sold the car… its always been my favorite s4 since we went for a ride during a lunch break at autoX, and my gf has been trying to get me to let her buy one, (she liked the color)

:tup: Joe. X2 for the pics

Holy crap, you still have a car? :slight_smile:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Understatement of the year. I only asked once :stuck_out_tongue:

awesome … nice to see another s4 hitting the road :slight_smile: :tup:

:yay:

About time. :slight_smile:

We need to have another Cinnaball Run.

wow, I thought it would never get done.

what, ummmmm

what kind of car is it? what did you do to it?

am i the only person who has no idea wtf is going on?

He has been building the fastest Honda Ridgeline ever.

ZZOMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SIIIQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

no really, i know its an s4… twin k04’s doesn’t usually take 2 years to do (do they come stock on s4’s? or are they twin ko3’s?)… maybe twin big turbos? a staggered set-up?

srsly, cmon here… fill me in

+1

call me when you need a hot girl to ride shotty with you when youre goin cruisin and you wanna show off your car/lady :wink: