Winter to do list: 2001 Audi S4

Well, unfortunatly I am not doing much this winter as far as HP increasing mods, but ultimatly it should net some faster times at the track…but maybe not. As some of you may know, my transmission has been somewhat questionable for a a while now, so thats first on the list. I am going to pull everything out and replace all 6 syncros, 1-2 shift collar and the 3-4 shift collar. With that I plan to throw in a fidanza flywheel (28lbs stock to 11lbs), stiffer transmission mounts, and rear diff mounts. So far, that about all that I have on my list, and unfortunatly that doesn’t seem like a whole heck of a lot of awesomeness, its going to put me back close to $3000. I am going to install a wideband and gauge as well just to see how rich the APR software really is and might be able to pull some fuel out of my wet shot. New tires are also on my list. See if I can get it too hook a bit better this year. After all is said and done, I am shooting for a modest lower 11…

ooooo:

sweet!!! i love your car, def would like to see her in the low 11’s!

They spelled JDM wrong lol

JK looks good man, cant wait to see this SOB next year

Can’t wait to pull the engine out

WOOOO! :o:up

Wait didnt you forget to add Marc’s Fueling?

AND twin 28rs’ :ninja:O

lets get this motor pull underway soon.

He said he wants to wait till he has every thing ordered and there before he clutters the shop

If you guys want to sponser me, I’m down!

You are gonna have to take that up with Marc

Dont be a bitch, less lens, Marc’s Fueling!

+1 a hole!:cool:

Lenses FTW. They don’t break as easy and have the potential to make money.

more lens’ :slight_smile:

less cars.

This is true…btw I’m picking up an Canon XSi exactly like yours w/ a tripod, case, cleaning supplies, fisheye lens…shit’s dope!!

Lies

Looks like I am spending a bunch of money on the A4 first. Just odered the timing belt kit, brakes and thinking about doing the clutch too. Damn these things.

Thanks guys!