done

no thank you. Im trying to raise money to buy a turbo diesel ram.

i will trade you a 97 civic hatch

did u fix ur hatch

did u fix ur hatch and if ur still sellin it

No… No I don’t want to trade :confused:

PM?

and under the hood tooooooo

deleted the OT mess…and incase you guys haven’t figured it out yet he said no trades, so you might want to stop offering trades :wink:

Pics of engine and some int are up.
sorry it took me so long

did anyone else catch this? in half of the pics his plate is blurred but the other half of the pics arent?

GLWS

So instead of PM’ing me to tell me that I over looked blurring out my plates, you decided to draw attention to this fact by posting it to the thread so everyone else will see before I can change it.

fucking smoooooooth :tdown:

why does it matter? what is the signifigance of blurring out your plates? everyone sees them when you drive around

wait so you didn’t know that you forgot to blur your plates? lol i thought you new that, maybe had two different batches of pics. but no, you sir were not smooth.

Wow. just wow.

Lock please

people can get A lot more information on you via the internet than by your plate number. they could have your full name, every address you ever lived at, your criminal record, cell phone number, banks you use, whether you own your home or rent. how much you paid for your house and a whole lot more.

Really? Then do it now!

i have the ability to do that and more with my work software so if you really want someone to do that then go ahead and open your self up but now i agree with you…this thread needs to be closed before to screw yourself

is this even a for sale thread anymore? :bloated: