1992 acura integra gsr real DB2!

taking trades or $6000 obo for this rare piece of honda history!

reconstructed title
brand new exedy clutch
thermal exhaust
dc sport header
seats are not ripped
dash is not cracked
original b17a1 motor
aem intake
only 130k original miles
vtec works

call or text 814-572-8137

ac is not in but i have everything to put it back in if you wish
its the original b17 engine
here are some more pics

Glad to see this was not abused or horribly modded!

Looks clean, glws!

Oooooooo I want glws clean clean car

I’ve always had such a soft spot for these, and this one looks immaculate! GLWS!

Same here! Hands down, the best looking Integra body style!

Any interior pics?

Nice teg and GLWS
Paint the wiper arms black (or plastidip them). Will make the car look even better!

awesome car these things are soo rare and this one is clean as hell GLWS!

Shouldn’t you mention it’s an r title?

And the plot thickens…

On topic, the car “looks” great…always loved these…

That’s shady if you have a reconstructed title and didn’t have that in the original post.

Ah that taints it soo bad if its an R title .Theres no way someone will pay that much for a rebuilt even if its clean

:popcorn:

Total bummer.

from another forum

Wouldn’t the solid white paint job give it away? I don’t believe the molding was painted from the factory but I could be wrong. At least it wasn’t on my 91.

The solid white paint job does not necessarily tell me the car has an “R” title…just that it’s been painted…

woops i fixed all the forums except this one im fixing it now…and the white painted molding is only for a gsr models they are the only models where the trim is the same color as the car…

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

to the top for some more pics…sorry guys i bought the car before the guy got the title back…the car had a clean title before it went into his hands then when the title came back it was a reconstructed title…tell me about it…im the one that paid entirely too much for a r title…but the car is about as clean as it could get…it has only one dent as far as i can see on the hood where a motor mount must of ripped and made the motor shift up into the hood because its coming from the underside outward…

the car was smacked in the right rear and was taken to a reputable body shop here in erie pa…presque isle auto body…one of the top three body shops in my town…2 out of the three are brothers so u get the point…n e ways they cut the quarter out and put a new one in…

also the add says obo so show me what you guys got for trades…im really looking for a truck but will take into consideration other things…

also i want to keep it but i have my other integra and dont want to put money into two cars…( i should just combine the two into one good badass gsr with a type r/itb’ed but then i wont have a daily anymore…because long term project integra dont have heat

GS-Reconstructed, bummer.

Are you missing a bolt on that flange?

No sir that is the bottom of the bolt on the header if thats what ur talking about

and im probably going to keep the gsr…seems like nobody is going to take interest since its a r title…so im going torip the motor.out and put my type r with itbs in it after i redo the engine bay…