• 1992 red acura integra gsr

• 39,xxx original miles

• never seen winter

• perfect interior

• 5 spd

• No leaks or anything this car is seriously mint… 5999 OBO
    This car was at duffs tonight…

Pics coming soon…

that’s insanely low for original miles of that year…
can’t wait to see the pics.

glws

i want this car. totally serious. my turbo integra is for sale in this forum. talk to me about a trade.

woahhhh

i want this…

PICS! simi interested

ha i told him to drive to my house after duffs but hes like its not on the road so im just going straight home… and he will be hospitalized for about 2-3 weeks

ooops i lied to you all… spoiler is slightly faded thats it sorry… Mickdad did the detail on this he can chime in

pics pics pics

i didnt do a detail,. i just cleaned it up really quick for him…interior is pretty much brand new…exterior is excellent…spoiler has a fade to it…front bumper has some fade, but everything else is clean…engine bay is immaculate, no corrosion…rust free… B17 with low ass miles…some one boost the shit out of it…

me or jkucz will get pics up shortly…

low miles, but double KBB for that year in EXCELLENT condition

Hard to put a KBB on something like that though.

Where did this car come from? Does it have a clean title? All original paint? Does the AC blow cold?

why though, these cars are not in high demand, you can get ALOT more for that kind of money

its a 92 gsr not many left floating around. i wouldnt want that much but still glws.

pics asap lol

My comment had nothing to do with his asking price, it was just meant to emphasize that not every car can be broken down to a KBB value.

Case in point: Not too long I went to KBB to get the “value” of a 1995 MR2 Turbo with 20,XXX miles. It was somewhere around 5 grand.

I DARE you to find a car like that for less than $20K. It just won’t happen.

I saw it tonight at Duff’s…and it looked about as mint as you cant get for a 15 year old car. When it comes to a car with this low of miles and such nice condition, you can take your KBB appraisal and wipe your ass with it, because it’s not your typical car. Isn’t there some sort of policy on this forum where if you don’t have interest in the sale, you stay out of the thread?

• 1 well i will have pics tomorrow

at the end of the day, kbb does not write checks, only the buyer… im sick of people sayin that “kbb for my trade is…” good for that f-in website, its a guideline for average cars, not a fact…

good luck with this, da gs-r’s are as rare as hott… :tup:

i may just pick this up…

ac?

yes ac… its soo baller its not even funny. i really do like it alot for a acura