FS: 1992 GSR "Low Miles" "PICS"

i have seen the crank alone from a b17 go for as much as 1k, and i have also seen 92 eg’s go for similar prices.

not saying i would pay it, but i’ve seen it

sounds like a real awesome car, and yes a 39k unmolested 92 gsr is rare

KBB is a guide for avg ppl.

I don’t feel it reflects market value nor is it a guide for cars such as this with a niche market.

If it is as nice as the description says it is, this car is a rarity, especially since there were so few made and even less still out there that have not been beaten on.

i sold my 92 non gsr for 3500 2 years ago with over 170k lol…so this isnt THAT high. but i see 5k being more likely

^ A car that also had a repaint and not nearly as clean

ughhhhhh

pics, dammit. i remember seeing a red one around UB north campus with a black dude rockin it about 1.5yrs ago…

?

fuck. if i had my '01 GSR paid off, i’d buy this and flip it down hurr :tup:

he should post it up on HT. i’d be willing to bet he could pull 10K for it if it’s as clean as you say.

10k wtf

10k what?

my interior was mint and the car was damn clean - but im saying…i sold it for a lot (i think) 2 years ago with 170k…so with 39k, 5grand isnt that bad of a deal. 6 could be pushint it, but goodluck anyways

ly555is deleted his post. He said the car is worth 10k on Honda-Tech.

then i was like ‘meh’

so i deleted it

:roll:

carry on

the b17 alone will pull a premium at race wars… lol

but i tryed to buy a b17 tranny last year and could not find one for under 2k… the motor is a good 3500 … wish i could buy this car

glws…

my friend is the 2nd owner

Can I please get an answer for these questions?

I dont know its my friends car… it takes time to get ahold of someone…

The paint did not look all original yesterday, but I did not get up close, the front bumper was definitely faded.

we need pics…

very intrested

i have cell phone pics just lazy right now but will be up later