1992 Acura Integra
189xxx km’s
5 speed
1 set of all seasons that need to be replaced on 15’s
1 complete set of almost new bridgestone blizzaks winters on steelies
2 original rims with winters that have about 90% tred left
fairly new brakes about 10000km on them
fairly new plugs and wires about 10000km on them
Both rear wheel bearings done at same time as brakes.

New
new oil change about 50 km ago
new clucth not even 45km on it
new right drive shaft
new left outer cv boot.
new gas tank about 600km on it
new cap and rotor

Undercarrige is mint, has catback exhaust and intake, pioneer deck w. sony explode speakers in the front and visionik components in the back.

Interior is black and in mint shape

very very minimal rust. 1 spot under driver door about 2"x2" is rotted but i will fix it if requested for a price.

the bad - needs new gauge cluster fuel and temp are broken, i wanted to keep the cluster cause it has the original km still counting, car has not overheated on me ever or given me any problems but will need a rad eventually looks like its on its way out.

if you have any questions let me know. im asking $3500 OBO cause this is one of the lowest mileage and good condition integras out there for the year.

if you want the car completely fixed price will go up accordingly.

PM me or leave your e-mail and i will send pics. Any questions feel free to ask.

want to trade for a 94 civic?

pm me with info i might be interested

white, hatch, 192 000, lowered, c/f hood, c/f tail lights, angeleyes, muffler, front and side body kit , front bumper needs a little work… call me at 519 8601639 if interested

why would he trade one ricemobile for another?

Daily driver or winter beather your choice. AS IS

1992 Acura Integra
189xxx km’s
5 speed
1 set of all seasons that need to be replaced on 15’s
1 complete set of almost new bridgestone blizzaks winters on steelies
2 original rims with winters that have about 90% tred left
fairly new brakes about 10000km on them
fairly new plugs and wires about 10000km on them
Both rear wheel bearings done at same time as brakes.

New
new oil change about 50 km ago
new clucth not even 45km on it
new right drive shaft
new left outer cv boot.
new gas tank about 600km on it
new cap and rotor

Undercarrige is mint, has catback exhaust and intake, pioneer deck w. sony explode speakers in the front and visionik components in the back.

Interior is black and in mint shape

very very minimal rust. 1 spot under driver door about 2"x2" is rotted but i will fix it if requested for a price.

the bad - needs new gauge cluster fuel and temp are broken, i wanted to keep the cluster cause it has the original km still counting, car has not overheated on me ever or given me any problems but will need a rad eventually looks like its on its way out.

if you have any questions let me know. im asking $3500 OBO cause this is one of the lowest mileage and good condition integras out there for the year.

if you want the car completely fixed price will go up accordingly.

PM me or leave your e-mail and i will send pics. Any questions feel free to ask.

want to trade for a 94 civic?

pm me with info i might be interested

white, hatch, 192 000, lowered, c/f hood, c/f tail lights, angeleyes, muffler, front and side body kit , front bumper needs a little work… call me at 519 8601639 if interested

why would he trade one ricemobile for another?