Don't Females drive NISSANS?

I strictly joined this club for the love of cars, though i am confused to the fact that there are no female members, hmm i guess they like Honda’s more, thats How hondas and Acura’s luer people in by looks, not power.

ohh well…

what are you talking about theres no female members??!

there’s a few of em. one drives a red 300zx

i drive my girlfriend in the back seat/hood ect… in my s13… dose that count?

and they dont drive them cause there afraid of them. to much power with to little controll

my girlfriend drives a white s13 hatch

Thats all good that you guys have girlfriends who shotgun with you or drive a 300zx or another type of nissan, by no means did i want to offend anyone, i just ment that, compared to other cars, like last night my friends girlfriend bought a new car, and i saw it it was white teg-type-R, i asked her hey did you ever think of getting a nissan, she said…“ummm why, other than the 350z & skyline they make family cars” lol i told her its because she follows hype. Plus she said “she likes the teg its cute” i stopped right there about that.

But yea i think they might be turned off by the nissan power, i won’t lie i was too when i was 16 and was about to buy a 1993 240sx as my first car the thing was a beast…now i regret it, not buying it.lol

you know whats funny owning a B13 compared to all the people that own vq maximas, ka,sr,det 240’s 300zx’s TT’s and skyline’s on here makes me feel small down there…lol

i know a girl who just bought a new sentra. Theres also a girl i see driving around all the time in a black s13. Its not that girls dont like nissans. I think its just the fact that civics and integra’s are a more popular platform. You could say the same thing about why their always more riced out…i guess for most people their just more appealing.

hmm makes sense…

MEEEEEE

um that doesnt count…and are you tryin to say girls cant control a powerful car…cuz if so…im offended

how could anyone be turned off by the “nissan power” as you call it…and like u mentioned about ur friends gf…when most girls think nissan…and all that comes to mind is a 350 and skyline…which can be pricey …they probably arent considering a nissan because of those reasons

what about sentra? or sentra ser, altima ser?

When a chick drives a nissan, specially 2 door platforms she:

1. Loves the car

2. Knows about cars

3. may have a boyfriend who drives a nissan

4. is into sexy sport cars

5. is DEFINITELY not a low baller

6. wants real POWER

7. may want to go sideways

8. is extremely a True and certified Hottie

9. HAS EXCELLENT TASTE!!!

Thats why they are RaRe…

there are a few girls actually missmodel drives a GTR skyline, Shorteaz drives a 300sx. and i think thats it lol. but thats good enough for us.

alot of girls drive there bfs cars or cheapos like hondas. but thats what they know. not everyone is educated haha… but the word is getting out there… eventually we will see more hotties driving nissans

im trying to convince my girl to get a nissan but her parents are pure GM freaks **** how i hate gm cars… but ill win in the long run.

but shes dying to drive the skyline even tho i wont let her touch it. she will want one bad after :wink:

most girls will probably think family car…because most judge it by looks and dont consider whether the car has any potential…or the fact that now a lot of cars comming off the line have more power…and depending on what you want out of your car you dont necessarily need to do any mods
like that girl…she wanted a teg because its “cute”

LOL nicely said :R :R

my ex girlfriend owned a r32 gts-t and is currently acquiring a r34 .
and my current girlfriend is getting a g35 or sileighty next year.

right and you want a pink and black skyline… anyone beat this guy over the head? lol…

G35 sound so nice…

EDIT black with pink accents.

b13_bully, tell your friend’s gf she has good taste, integra FTMFW :D:D
and you know how the saying goes, “if it ain’t a type-r, it ain’t a tight car.”

All this talk about going sideways makes me want to RWD my B13 or sell it and by a RWD nissan.argggh.

hahahaha.

S13’s are where its at. First time i drove one fell in love… now i have my own rust-13! My girlfriend wants to drive… any red, japanese, 2door, sunroof or convertible… She really likes the civic SI-G that my cousin owns… More than my S13… too many ants and bugs.