Dear Nissan

Here is a chance for us to influence (hardly) Nissan. Post up your wish list.

1. How about a f#@king cupholder!?

What??

1. North American MODERN silvia.

We want rear wheel drive sports car that the regular folk can afford.

something AWD!!!

cup holder so agreed wtf mate

Bring back cars with Turbos!!!

^^ I’m a sucker for cupholders. . . still don’t have one tho :oops:

:werd:

cup holders are easy fix …take out the ash tray … or get the spring ones …

I agree on the RWD Turbo cars that nobody seems to make anymore …

only awd rally machines known as Mitsubishi Lancer RS

TYPE S CANADIAN TIRE CUP HOLDER. TYPE SSSS RRRR

Stop making your new cars so fricken futuristic looking. THe old 300z and 240 had beutifull round lines. And of course more FR vehicles. Oh also they should focus on weight, their cars are getting heavy yo…go back to the old datsun roots man.

One can only dream.

cars are getting packed with soo much safety equipment and design that they all end up looking the same in the end

Your right but i had to edit some things. Kids these days :roll:

I’d like to see something FR, affordable, a smaller displacement (3.5L too big imo) and plain. Nothing fancy, leave that up to us do to after :E

They should be there to begin with.

Your right but i had to edit some things. Kids these days :roll:[/quote]

It’s a pretty relaxed topic, i was just went with it. I didn’t think swearing was aloud on this forum. I confused it with dori-kaze.

What I would say if i was talking to someone seriously is that; I believe new Nissans are getting too heavy, this dramatically effects the speed and handleing of a sports car. It would be good to step back and take a look at the older datsuns like the 510 and 240z for their styling and very light weight simple desings. To many people these were true sports cars with lots of potential, one of the main reasons people continue to restore and modify them even 30 years later.

peace.

FR? Stupid question I know but I am tired and I am not in the acronym deciphering mode.

Front engine and rear wheel drive.

It bugs me that Nissan takes the basic look of the front of their vehicles and applies it to nearly everything.

The sentra, maxima, altima, quest, new versa and I suppose others all have that same look with the split grill and nissan badge in the real estate in the middle.

Have some imagination for a change.