New GTR breaks cover

Like what I’m seeing so far. The Toyko motorshow is in a few days I’m sure the full details will come out then. Thoughts?

Edit: Pic went dead on my PC, try this link

http://www.motorauthority.com/images/Odds/2007/10/Motor_Trend/motor_trend_cover_dec.jpg

bad ass…

not like it matters because I don’t have the money for one, but I hope it don’t come with one of those stupid manumatic gearboxes

definately looks better than the corvette, just hope it performs as well as they say and costs as little as they say.

it says “vette killer” not Z06 killer

It reminds me of the Turbonetics GT-K (GT killer)…they all blow up after 5 passes

I never said it could beat the z06. Even the base vette is fast though, so I hope this car runs as good as that. The vette needs a good competitor, maybe this is it.

If anyone here ever catches me paying over $30,000 for a Nissan, punch me in the face.

nissan>chrysler/jeep

not feeling it

but the audi drool

does it have a backseat? if so then it has that on the vette. cuz people with kids like fast cars too.

I’m sorry, but where in my post did I say Chrysler/Jeep>Nissan?

Beautiful. But for $80K…I’ll be keeping the Z :slight_smile:

I love the lines on that car, hopefully the price point comes in at/lower than they keep saying. Unfortunately, this usually isn’t the case.

You didn’t, but I’ll say it for you

Chrysler/Jeep is much better than Nissan.

:hahano:

…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… no…

How many Jeep/Chryslers have you seen make it past 250,000 miles and still run like they are brand new? 1? none? just go look at some nissan forums vs. Jeep/Chrysler forums and see how many nissan people are complaining about everything breaking all the time(needing a new rearend every 50k miles etc. etc.). I used to work for a car dealership and every single jeep/chrysler trade in i drove felt like it was no newer than an 85, but in fact they were all late 90s or newer… trans’ always slipping or hard shifting etc etc. Can’t say i had either of those problems with ANY of the nissans that were traded. Including an 87 300zx.

represent! lol.

you have to be joking, but that really isn’t funny

you guys have the coolest nissans on pittspeed.

Well, I didn’t say it. Haha.

Not saying that one is better than the other, but I wouldn’t spend $30k+ on a Nissan. That’s just me, don’t get your panties in a twist over it.

i assure you, no one is getting their “panties in a twist” over your bad taste. infact, we’ve come to expect it:D

i think its safe to assume that most of the nissan SUV’s as well as the maxima / altima/ Z are over 30k and i think theyre well worth what they cost.