So you want a new GTR?

sweet. not.

I wish I worked at that dealership

yea sounds like fun.

thats messed up… especially in reading this:

One of my techs just got back from a special Nissan training GTR deal. Here are some interesting Facts.
-Can only launch the car 15 times before the transmission gives out. The most Nissan has got was 34 launches.
-The fluid lists at 80 dollars a quart. It costs dealerships 49.99 a quart. The car takes 10 quarts.
-The warranty depends on the driving, there is a black box in it just like an airplane.
-Customers have to sign a waiver stating they will not complain about brake or transmission noise.
-The brakes MUST be replaced at the same time, cost for replacing 6500.
-If something goes wrong other than an oil change at the dealership, a special team needs to be called and your outta a car for a while.

So yea. Sounds promising. Sounds fast, for a couple of months

^I can’t imagine that is right?!?!

^^ that being said, I’ll take my 80K to a Chevrolet dealer & buy a Z06 (If I were in the market for a sports car). You can pound the snot out of it and it won’t break. It has been proven over & over.

A Sports car with an automatic transmission is :greddy:

i think its acctually cool that the dealer would take a track them. rather then lock them up so nobody can touch. but yeah. i bet the owner had no idea

Agreed. Or a Termy in my case haha. I think it’s so stupid that Nissan Finally brings the GTR to America and it’s got a junk tranny, and its automatic. Retarded…

Sick sig Rob! haha

for real

GT-R is a flop. ZR1 ftw.

um a 450 hp 6cyl that runs 11’s isnt a flop.

stfu

can launch the car only 15 times then replace tranny. wow what a piece of shit

x eleventy billiyon

I think its an underrated 480 hp. If the transmission holds together then its impressive. Coulda came out looking like something other than a restyled 350z that looks like somebody hooked it up to an air compressor though :frowning:

warranty says what?

, -The warranty depends on the driving, there is a black box in it just like an airplane.
so if you drive it like it should be driven you are fucked. who would buy a sports car when you cant drive it like one? junk

warranty says ‘void’ if you are deemed ‘racing’ or if the launch mode is ever used. :stick:

I’d use those up in the 1st day of ownership, showing all my buddies how it launches :smiley:

thats what happens when a company like nissian tries to make a supercar

read supercar, not sports car

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/GTRwarranty1.jpg

:bsflag: You’d park in a lot so hard the world would shift on it’s axis for a second…:moon: