New GTR breaks cover

great competition for the vette…base Ls3 vettes now should go high 11’s of the showroom floor if you drive it hard

lets just hope this skyline has a solid built drivetrain like the old ones did and can be modded out the ass. that will be worth it and maybe a better bargain than the Z06!

Looks: R34>GTR
Power: R34<GTR

Thanks for the compliment!

Gallery of shots, first interior shots I’ve seen. Interior looks pretty straight forward, not to bad. Does have backseats but they look usless, not a bad trunk though for a sports car.

I wonder if Nissan has any plans in place to keep dealers from jacking up the price on these? If not then the dealers probably stand to make more money than most of us would like.

I’m not too excited over the car. out of price range, probably over-rated. Showing up a little late for the Fast and Furious scene in my opinion. sure it’ll be nice, but it’s just not my bag any longer. give me an owner modified car any day over a factory option.

Ok I swear the last update I’m posting lol. But here are the numbers people were probably waiting for. Quoted off autoblog.

The GT-R’s twin-turbo 3.8L V6 will produce 473 horsepower and 434 ft-lbs. of torque. That’s a bit more than the 450 HP many were anticipating, and we’re guessing Nissan’s official power rating is still a bit conservative, as well. 0 to 60 mph in 3.5 seconds is awfully quick, and there are plenty of supercars out there with more power that can’t hit that mark. All-wheel-drive, of course, aids the delivery of each pony to the pavement, while the only transmission available will be a GR6 dual-clutch six-speed. Paddle shifters are evident in the pics we showed you yesterday, and Inside Line report that they’re the same leather-wrapped aluminum ones as in the G35 sedan.

bring it on

Jeep Cherokee’s will pull 250,000 miles with ease W/ out buring ANY oil!

Hell Jeep/Chrysler came out with the lifetime powertrain its going to be hard to beat that!

^^^ Too bad the auto tranny’s are only good for 50k miles. When I swapped a “new” tranny on my 114k mile ZJ I noticed the tell-tale yellow paint pen on the one I removed (that had no reverse…). I was putting in the 3rd (at least) tranny on lol. I sold it a month later and it ran for another 6 months before the head gasket blew on the 5.2. ^^^

I gotta agree chryslers are junk, and chair-hickeys are no exception

Hell Jeep/Chrysler came out with the lifetime powertrain its going to be hard to beat that!

the first word is it HELL is a lifetime with a mopar product… sorry NO THANK YOU

An $80,000 Nissan eh? That ought to sell pretty well. :hs:

oh look a pissing match.

An $80,000 Nissan eh? That ought to sell pretty well.

I would guess it would hit these shores as an infinity dumbasses go for that kind of false luxury shit

That’s weird. Mine has lasted 102,000 miles and still shifts like its brand new… :dunno:

Oh yeah, uh… look earlier in the thread. There is no place I ever said Chrysler is better than anything. Just said I wouldn’t pay $30k for a Nissan. Where does it say that Chrysler is better than anything else?

I was actually talking to this guy lol. Sorry if you misunderstood.

its cool but it kinda looks like a cross between a 3rd gen eclipse and an rx-8

Yup and you failed miserably to prove your point.

I tired of this crybaby shit about how nissan is soo good. I got to get back to fixin my tranny anyhow.

lolol how did i fail to prove my point? I even had people backing me up… How is that failure? Noob.

lol wtf.

YOUR nissan is slow…lol

lol you dont even know what my nissan is. Well I guess you must, so please tell me. I know its not 600hp 10s 1/4 times. But i should be in the mid 13s which pretty damn good for a 4 door sedan with a 2.0 N/A…

P.S. I like how you talk shit on a car you know NOTHING about, except for the fact that it is a nissan and it is white…