New GTR breaks cover

Just f ing with you. The reasons I like chrysler are for characteristics that my opinion puts them higher than any import.

I will however jump on you about your

My daily ride should be mid/low 13s as well.

Its on!!! You tell me when your free. Quaker this Friday???

Bring $50 for me if your up to it!

Tony: What are your mods man? I’m not calling you a liar but my SE-R is about a low/mid 13 second car and its 200+ pounds lighter than an SE and I’m making about 220whp.

Domination: I would hardly call any newer domestic car ‘junk’ (especially when you compare them to the god-awful crap they put out from the mid 70’s to the mid 90s). BUT, generally most Nissan products quality is better than most Chrysler/Jeep products (and the other domestics) if you look at the reliability and repair frequency statistics. However, Nissan still comes short when compared with the benchmarks: Honda (+ Acura), Toyota (+ Lexus and Scion), and more recently, Subaru.

AWD, twin turbo V6… sounds familiar. :slight_smile:

this will be my car after i buy it used like 15 years from now lol.

Come on Tony, your gettin called out by a noob! Where you at. Lets run this.

Oh man.

FYI: You have your mods listed on cardomain.

FYI: not all of them…

You put “theres more” under show, but not under go so I assumed you listed all of your “go” modifications. What else is under the hood? (head, cams?)

Anyone going to PRP forp TnT this w/e? I’m planning on going Sunday if it doesn’t rain. I’ll take on your 13 sec car Domination :slight_smile:

Don’t get blinded by the 5 shades of Rio Red… :mrT:

Some of you might be interested to see this.

http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos/10-29-07page-Nissan-GT-R-review.htm

:bsflag:
that thing isnt running mid 13’s

lol… once again. You know nothing about my car other than the couple “bolt-ons” I listed on my car domain. You can call BS all you want lol, thats fine with me. I’ll just tell you that my engine is rated at about ~188hp to the crank and 140 some lb/ft when it is stock.

engine swap? what mods do you have then?
you cant just come on here and throw out a number like 13 and say your car runs it…

fyi that dont mean shit either…
SRT-4’s are rated about 225 or so and GOOD drivers can manage a 13.5-14.0 if their lucky… I’ve seen stock 8th gen civic Si’s dyno 205whp and run mid 14’s

Im thinking your one of those people who think you’ll get 20hp from an intake and 50hp from an exhaust :rofl:
no offense, but you just cant “guess” how fast your car is

so list whats done to the car or shut your mouth and dont assume, noob

One, Im not a noob. Two, I dont think my “phat JDM intake” will give me 78whp. Three I don’t have a problem listing mods when asked. I just don’t like to advertise thats all. So here goes.

• sr20ve(not the 20v) swap
  • JWT ECU
  • JWT pop charger
  • Fujisubo Header (these badboys really are JDM (lol) and are very hard to find) They are also arguably the best header made for the VE without going with a $12-1300 custom.
  • Full 2.5" mandrel bent cat back with magnaflow muffler
  • MSD RPM switches, one for each cam
  • Tein SS coilovers all around with a 2" drop
  • And a stock clutch that I need to replace soon because it doesn’t hold up very well.

Just so you know, I never said my car WILL run mid/low 13s, I said it should. I haven’t gotten the chance to take it to the track yet. I havn’t even had it for a year yet. I said it should be running 13s because I am comparing my car with my mods to other cars of the same body and with the same mods. And once again, I know you will try to flame for not factoring in the driver. But I am confident that I can drive just as well as or close to the other guys on the forum.

so basically, you’re looking at a mid 14 or so in the 1/4?

lol yes… exactly…

I did a few posts ago. I backed it up with my 13.34 @106.31 time slip at PRP yesterday too :wink:

alright cool, dunno how well the sr20ve performs but it sounds like a decent motor.

you really cant say the car should do a mid 13 without track time if you’ve never gone to the track. track is so much different from the street. i found that out the hard way…
with my mods and such on my car others have pulled mid 14’s. I’ve only managed a 15.1 then was all over the place with my times…
im sure if i went to mason dixon or a low sea level track i could run a 14.x

go to the track and run it:blue:

oh and your a noob, your post count is 30…