Don't Females drive NISSANS?

I KNOWWWW, i mean i must have been really lucky, everyone keeps telling me that, and its true, the dealer showed me the other B13’s for sale, which were $1,000 or 2 more expensive than mine with rust all over selling like hot cakes, thats why i was sooo hesitant because i though ohhh God, i’m doing it again going for a nice clean car with probably eatin gears and all, but after owning it for a few weeks, wow im soooooo happy with the car, even the clutch or 1st gear getting stuck is gone, it happened for two days, and now its smoother than ever.

I did get a good deal because the guy was from lebanon and he asked if i was arabic,(apparently the way i look) i said no, im mixed but my dad is half arabic,he said yea, i though you were my nephew when you pulled up outside, and he’s half half too, and lol his wife came “hot”, and he laughed he said don’t worry i understand my wife’s 100% canadian, its hard on you mixed breeds,lol, so we had a good convo and he made me a nice deal, i can’t belive i ended up paying $1,889 in total, everyting , safety,emissions, ball joint, registration, new plates, all taxes,and lol $30 gas, plus the car, all in that ammount, my last sorry but “GARBAGE” honda cost me $3000 and lasted 1month.

you know the buyers remorse, its well out on its way, i couldn’t be any happier with my econo bucket.