Dont have an owners manual :(

I got my 2001 jetta 1.8t wolfsberg but i never got an owner’s manual with it. I still have mine from the 90 eclipse gsx but i guess this person didnt keep it or they lost it. Should i just go to the dealer and see if i can buy one? Im pretty sure it would be pretty expensive, or should i just get a shop manual or cd, i found both for around $70-$80. I know shop manuals would have more info but i wish i just had the owners manual for the specific car that gave me simple readouts like when to change filters and fluids and capacities, stuff like that. What should i do? or does anyone have one i could copy

you could probably acquire all the information online. vxvortex.com?

i know i could find a bunch of small things here and there, but they dont have anything that is like a whole page of capacities, fluids, or anything like that, i dont really want to hunt down small amounts of information every time i need it

ebay?

wow thanks, that completely slipped my mind and they have a whole bunch of them on there. Just one more question, is the 1.8t wolfsberg edition going to have the same manual?

beats the hell out of me. i don’t know anything about vws. does the wolfsberg package mean anything as far as you know? like any particular upgrades over a normal 1.8t?

i think it just has bbs’ and other asthetic upgrades. right? vw people feel free to chime in lol. car lounge is cool?

I Found my sentra’s on the internet, i dont remember where though but they are out there

wasnt the wolfsburg jetta made in germany where as other jettas are assembled in mexico… along with various upgrades for the wheels/interiro and i think a little more HP