Downtown Albany Fall Car show

This is probably my last show with the Grand Prix ever, seems I have found a buyer for it. Anybody else going?

http://downtownalbany.org/events/downtown-albany-fall-car-show

The Downtown Albany Fall Car Show
Date: Sat, 10/12/2013 - 11:00am - 2:00pm
Venue: Downtown Albany - Various Locations

Exciting Entertainment. World-Class Dining. Exquisite Art and Culture. Urban Residential.
Cool Cars and Unique Motorcycles. Featuring cars and motorcycles from the early 1920s to Present Day.

The Downtown Albany Business Improvement District is excited to welcome cars and motorcycles to North Pearl Street on Saturday, October 12, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Historic North Pearl will be closed from State Street to Sheridan Avenue.

Don’t miss out - Bring your Class and Modern Cars and Motorcycles to be featured on the streets of New York’s Capital City.

The cost to exhibit your vehicle is $10 if pre-registered or $15 the day of. Pre-register your vehicle online.

Enjoy family activities throughout the event and cast your vote for the People’s Choice. Plus find out who will win the 10 designated awards and which club will take be awarded best attendance.

Call 518.465.2143 x11 or email for more information. This is a FREE EVENT - open to the public.

Saturday, October 12, 2013 Schedule of Events
9:00 AM Street Closures Begin
9:30 AM Exhibiting Vehicles Registration
11:00 AM Car Show Opens
11:30 AM Music and Family Entertainment
1:30 PM Award Ceremony
2:00 PM Show Closes

Representatives from the Saratoga Auto Museum will be on hand during the show to judge vehicles in the following award categories:

Best Rat Rod
Best in Show
Best Motorcycle
Best Truck
Best Classic
Best Vintage
Best Modern
Best Themed Oufit (vehicle and crew)
Best Original/Stock

Additionally, there will be a People’s Choice Award based on popular vote and Best Club Representation award presented to the club with the most vehicles present.

Exhibitor Information
If you are exhibiting a vehicle at the Downtown Albany Fall Car Show, please plan on arriving between 9:30 AM and 10:45 AM the morning of the show. Enter North Pearl Street from State Street.

All vehicles will need to enter North Pearl Street from the up hill side of State Street or by directly crossing over State Street. Vehicles arriving to North Pearl Street via the down hill of State Street will be directed to turn around. Please look for the Car Show volunteers directing traffic.

You will be greeted at the entrance of North Pearl Street by a parking volunteer who will explain the process of parking and registration. Per the Albany Police Department, exhibiting vehicles must not leave from their parked positions until the show closes at 2:00 PM.

Exhibitor Directions to the Show
Arriving from I-787 Southbound
Take exit 4B (Clinton Avenue) and take the first left off the ramp onto Broadway. Follow Car Show EXHIBITOR signage to State Street. You will be making a right onto North Pearl Street from State Street. A Car Show volunteer will greet you and give further directions.

Arriving from I-787 Northbound
Take Exit 4 (Downtown Albany) and take a left onto Broadway. Be careful not to get back onto I-787 before the left at Broadway. Stay on Broadway and follow the Car Show signage. At State Street turn left. A Car Show volunteer will greet you and give further directions.

didn’t even know this was happening. think i’ll try to go.

I’ll be in Vermont dammit.

working :confused:

Aw…:frowning: I wanted to see that Mustang again.

i am goin to the show in ballston spa tomorrow. they shut down main st. always a good time

What ime to what time ?

9-4

http://www.saratoga.org/whats-happening/single-event?Id=7d56434c-e6b0-e111-81f7-000c2909c7a7&entityName=new_communityevent

Hmm the GF is gonna be at a baby shower maybe ill head up there with the kid to check it out.

Im gonna go up after my bike ride, probably a bit after 1

I’d prolly head up around noonish. Whenever the kid finishes lunch.

I’m going to see Gravity and hang out with STG///S4 tomorrow

Heading up now. I’ll be the goon with the baby and a Cookie Monster backpack lol.