Downtown Pattys night meets NYSPEED

Well feeling much better now and not sleeping all day I felt like making thread. Seen a whole bunch of Nyspeed member downtown at liars and walking down the streets: twizted, skunkape,87fox, nitroinsane… probably more but i just dont remember… Anyhow who else was out downtown that night…

i was DJing at third room sat night and prespa sunday 12-8pm :dunno:

i was at 3rd room sat night cuz my buddy was bouncing and brinks

word :wavey:

:wave:

I was all over that night, we bar hopped for a while

I was there with skunk ap e and nitro joey joe joe

I was around Bottoms Up, liars, area42 on saturday.

Not like I know who any of you guys are anyway.

By the by, anyone see any of the many fights that night?

I almost got taken out by a bouncer smashing some kids face into the sidewalk outside of area42. It was quite entertaining.

yea i saw one out side bottoms up i think. i cant really remember hahaha (i wonder why). looked like a pretty good size. prob like 6+ people involved

i was out…level, 67, level

^^^ My cousin works at prespa bartender… Named nick with curly hair…

Yea i was at liars, 42, big shots, bottoms up, back to liars and was right next to the fight inside the bar then it carried outsite the bar…

omg a fight at liars…lol

downtown is soooo sweet

club w ftw

I can still see the crocodile stamp on my hand.

lol

:word: and the giant 6 from 42.

I was actually pleasantly surprised, I was expecting it to be like mardi gras/thanksgiving eve where you can’t move anywhere but i think enough people started early that the crowd cleared out decently by ~130. not as much of a sausage fest as normal either

i was in one of those many fights

Yea my buddy chris owns it…

i was at liars most of the night… think i went to 42 a few times

a friend of mine is very good friends with chris. ive been meaning to check it out but i always forget.