Drag Racer, Got what it takes? haha

haha we are hooked too at work. we play every night.

1.6Mil in the bank…

fastest time is a 5.45 289mph in a alum flat 6 twin turbo powered McLaren F1 loaded to the max!

other 6 second cars are 60 deg V12 powered XJ8… Stealth with 5.0 SMPI Beemer motor.

My bracket car is the stealth, it will run 8.20’s all day off spray.

F1 is slow.

I have a RX7 with the LS6 motor, maxxed out

My best run and fastest of all cars is 4:18sec @ 439mph on NOS.
Obcourse this cant be true in real life but o well its a game.

My F1 is maxxed

BTW EASIST was to get money is go what i did with the rx7, and full nos, on reserve tanks, pink slip the F1, plus 50K each time.

My bank as of right now 3,877,656.

Fastest time

My garage after i delted 4 of my cars.

All my races are on reserve tank 7 (nos)

LOL, and I thought I had alot of time on my hands at work! :bowdown

this is about 4 hours of playing…lol. spread out between a week here and there after work

anybody screw around w. gearing at all?

hell yea, gearing helps you out like crazy when your starting out and have no power

i had to regear my evo for the R Class tournaments. Stupid thing kept blowing up from to much nitrous… Game gets fuckin hard! It was so easy at first, and even when w. my maxed out mclaren it seemed eassssy. Now even that car is getting spanked at times. On the bottle for practically the whole race…

I wish they had a game like this ONLINE!!! Isnt need for speed pro street like this??? or no…

it does get hard when i first started i beat evrything in my s2k with stock gearing idk how i did it now i cant do it with my gti or my 600 h/p celica lol