Drag Racer, Got what it takes? haha

Ok so i hate video games, dont own any consoles or pc games. However in my line of work, we have downtime so i needed something to pass the time. I went to www.addictinggames.com and found a game called DragRacer V3. Drag racing only, go into TUNER MODE and choose ‘easy’. You get 50k, and its easiar to shift and what not. Just read you’ll see, hard you get like 25k but you have to shift w. the mouse or some shit. Ive been playing for a couple weeks now, im hooked. If you click SAVE at the top it will obviously save the game but you have to play FROM THAT PC!.. Im still trying to see how to play online. If anyone finds out let me know…

Summary: Cool game, drag racing, you can blow up your motor, car needs oil changes, LOTS of aftermarket “no name” parts from cold air intakes to fuel injectors, oil coolers and so on.

My List:
MK4 Jetta VR6 - Full DRACER Parts 100% Maxxed out
MK4 GTI VR6 - Full DRACER Parts 100% Maxxed out
03? Evo - Full DRACER Parts 100% Maxxed out
EK Civic Coupe - Full DRACER Parts 100% Maxxed out
BMW M5 - Full DRACER Parts 100% maxxed out (hate this car, paid 90k and its a POS!..waste of money)

Then i raced for ‘PNKS’ on the lower end cars Hondas, Celicas, CRX etc So in my garage besides the ones above i have:

6 Honda civic coupes, fully done
4 Celicas, fully done
10 CRXs, fully done
2 subaru STis, fully done

fun game…check it out and this is coming from a guy who cant stand video games… I wish we could play online!!

Im stuck at 59 races i think thats where it caps off, guess ill have to do more tournaments and maybe more single races will appear… evo has 960hp/1200tq bwhaha addicted to a dumb crappy graphics game

p.s. also can do car shows and win money ha

haha i love that game i love my s2k

WTF anyone figure out how to download and play others online? I am board at work lol!!

i just started a new career and my i got 508/297 on my crx and couple shit mobiles that i havent upgraded yet

i still play it here and there. I have over 10 million dollars and a bunch of 1000+ hp cars haha

Just started playing, couple things:

My 240sx (s13) is maxxed out. But, how do you use N2O, or does it already work when driving

Also when i look at my motor for the 240. YYY is there a D/B series motor sitting there. :wtf

hit n on ur keyboard

LOL. i apperently never bought it. lol i was presing n for ever, tapping/holding it etc and nothing. DURR

Thanks steven Mc M&M flurry

u gotta hit it then hit it again when ur shot is done

yah i dunno why they have a d series motor in there. But yah use N. When you get into the reserve tanks you can just hold N forever… watch the temp on the motor tho, it will blow and you lose the race!

I just counted 14 cars that I BUILT with full “D Racer?” parts. Everything possible. All with close to or well over 1khp :slight_smile: Not counting the 50+ cars i have sitting there from racing for pinks…Be careful tho, i lost my 900hp GTi by getting greedy and lost it haha… and i officially as of 5min ago i have 9.6 million dollars. When you get farther in the game, you can race for up to 90,000 a race! wish we could get this online!!!

ok so i saved the game after everything i did. So how do i load…or i cant?

you just go back into the game, and instead of clicking “tuner” “arcade” etc etc… look at the bottom for “Continue”…

AHHHH i had to restart… :idiots

i used to play this game at work. being the shift supervisor and having good workers makes life a breeze.

Awesome sauce… i didnt notice the continue button… I left my work laptop in suspend each night casue i didnt wana loose my car.

Anyone figure out the online shit yet! it would be sick if we could all race together. lol

ill try to night on my laptop this computer sux ass it would be pretty sick nasty race ya fo pink in my crx

here ya go guys d/l this but they r sayin on online but local racing idk http://demonews.com/download.php?det=228

yah no online, the local racing means just useing the game.

damn you why did you give me the link to that game!! I played for 6 hrs the other day lol… Not much to do when your laid up on the couch with a cast lmao.