Dragon's Den on BBC

Anyone watch this show? I just started watching it recently and I’m completely hooked on this show.

For those that don’t know, there are 5 investors who collectively are worth about half a billion pounds. (the show is from England) Entrepreneurs come to them with their businesses, and try to get investments so that they can expand the company and in return offer a stake in the company.

Now, I don’t know how “real” it all is. But some of the businesses on there are pretty damn good, and pretty damn awful. Either way, the advice the “Dragons” give is sometimes really interesting. Actually a lot of it is funny when they bash the persons ideas haha.

If you’ve never watched the show, I suggest you give it a shot. I DVR every episode and watch them when I can.

What channel is it on?

Probably bbc…:mamoru:

Is that a channel? I never watch TV so all I know if FOX, CBS, HBO etc…

BBC America is the network name for us. I’m not sure where you are located so I couldn’t tell you what channel it’s on.

i think it’s real, i watch it when it’s on, some of the people are so passionate about the funniest things, like the dude with the cucumber condom.

Well I know the proposals are real. I just didn’t know for sure if the investments all went through.

I actually just read through the “Where are they now” section of the website and it seems like a lot of times when someone gets an investment, it falls through shortly after.

I love almost every show on BBC america, it’s my favorite station

I tried watching it, but some times the ideas are SOOOO bad you actually picard the tv

Oh definitely. But then it’s fucking awesome to hear what the Dragons have to say about them. lol

I’ve been watching this show too actually, some of the ideas are kinda cool, but the failures are awesome, especially when they get in heated arguments with the “dragons” lol

I just feel mildly retarded actually picarding my TV