DRIFT DAY!!! Thursday July 16th NELSON!!

damnnnn what happend to Roel’s car?

^^ thats brutal its still not working huh, I wonder whats wrong. Gotta clock the clicks till then.

Bad ass day though

Nice. Did you end up getting window seat??

Me and my brother pulled over, and switched so I could sleep. haha.
We fell behind the pack.

I think you guys left a pair of rims and tires behind my car. They were still there when I left at 530 or so

yeah i read online that it could be the floater piece in the fuel tank that is messed. That doesnt bother me that much, the car pulling to the right on the other hand is someone i need to get checked lol

car pulling maybe ur tires uneven worn. or alignment. … fuel tank is easy fix… just clip the floater back on … its literally clipped on the slot.

upload the pix ppl… !!!

thanks for the tips…

im trying to get my buddy to send me the pics he took then i will post em up

yes please doo^
i need some more track time

I smell bentededed tie rodders

PLEASE SOME PUT MORE PICS UP! lol im dying here

yeah hows the car running, didnt see you out there much

i put money on bent inner tie rod

time to upgrade!!!

Amazing drift day!! , once agian peter, great time out with everyone man…track days are always sick with you guys cant wait till the next one lol

AND like mike said im DYING FOR PICTURES!! lol if you dont rember me i was driving the marooon coupe anyone get any action shots for me !!!?!?! :stuck_out_tongue:

He has teins already lol…

oh and was definately an awesome day… ready for the next one…

lol yeah im hoping that the teins are still good, they are like a month old

go 350z tien inners they are twice as thick

yeah i blew my front bumper off… then one of my couplers blew wide open…so i had to duct tape it back together… blew off the intercooler again… new clamp and she was good.
im having trouble with my front tires hitting the inner wheel well and acting like a brake…

haha what a amazing day :D.
holy my skin is so dark, not as dark as Mike :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ll put up some pics I took.

^^ lol fuck offfffffffffffffffff

adjust caster…probably wayyyyy out.