DRIFT DAY!!! Thursday July 16th NELSON!!

^ hey wayne, thanks for lending me the spanner wrenches. won’t be coming out to the aug. 1st event anymore… haha

really no pics?

whats your car?

sil8t, and everyone else- i have a lot of pics of everyone, ill upload them to my flickr photostream either tomorrow of monday, and post a link to them here.

hope someone can post some pics before then.

but if not, ull have pics for sure within a couple days.

:slight_smile: BE PATIENT!

i wish i brought a point and shoot so i could at least throw up some shit pictures lol

i doubt there will be any sick pics. i never seen anyone on the track record or take pics but that rhd trueno… i hope there are good ones though :smiley:

is there any videos

sasha video’d … i got short single mini drifts of ppl for first turn after the wall. hard to get action shots as the turns are very far from the pits.

i forgot i had mine in your car … i fail :frowning:

like to see people sporting the SON shirts… lol…

Mike and i have a bunch left still… will have them at the meet.

For the next track day… can’t someone drive their car somewhere onto the grass to get closer shots of the cars?

Or is that a no no?

Say someone just happened to mess up a turn, and just happened to slide out onto the grass… and while crossing the grass to return to the pit the car just happened to die… so this someone thought hey, ill take some pics…

Then once this someone is done shooting, the car just happens to fire back up…

Catch my drift?

^^^ i could take care of the sliding off track np

you and me both

Anyone who wants to do any shots on the field at apexs or anywhere should follow an experienced photographer on, one who knows the track well. They can show you good spots that offer safety and angle. K.Saun from JDMR would know of some good spots if he ever decided to return to drift events.

That’s cuz i wasn’t there. Fuck. I had drama until 2pm that day, on my way out there, fucking stuck in traffic for ages…

I’m SO EFFIN pissed i couln’t make it, wanted to try some new ideas out that wold have made your cars look ridiculously sickkkk!

:frowning: ronnie

When i’m shooting at Mosport or SMP, I normally bring my pitbike up for that reason alone. It’s a big walk. I don’t have my truck anymore though.

LOVE my pitbikes!!! Does it all!!!

(me and my buddies bikes messin around. you can do aything with em. I’ll try to bring one out next trackday for shits and giggles, willing to teach people to operate a motorcycle as well!!! I’ll bring the 5 speed clutch one)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/wherermykeys/Pitbikes/ronnie_crash.jpg

Next time biddy.

Aug 1st. Gonna drift for two hours, then one full hour of shooting.

yeah ronnie i wish u came man!! lol you coulda got all of us some sick shots again :frowning:

o well next drift day on aug 1st!

Video video video, made by yours truly Sasha (SG) hope you guys enjoy! just a little ripping fun of him and I

Love Tap! sweet video.