DRIFT DAY!!! Thursday July 16th NELSON!!

awwwwsome pics geees

damn no pictures of my coupe sideways how depressing :frowning:

There are only pictures of cars drifting the straight and corner 1. i hope muay thai dan has some of me.

he should… he was taking crzzzy pics

oh man season nice stuff! lol

I have a pic of your car, but it is also too damn blurry… :\

next time i will take a bunch of pics

it was hot that day… blazing hot…i got tanned a lil T___T so theres not alot of action shots and also the track wasnt very camera friendly as the grass was uncut TALL and turns are so far from pit.

anyways heres some short 10second videos of ppl sliding turn one at very end of day.

irfan

roel and irf

roel spin

wayne manji spin

wayne

green kouki

red s13 hatch

a lil bit of peter

black ae86

red ae86 spin

season late entry with black ae86 and red 13 hatch

screwed up my front tires T__T

season early entry

chris keez SHAKEY video

Thats me Phil :smiley:

alright dudes, i picture whored the crap out of you guys…gor some good ones, got some bad ones. but im pretty sure i got pics of most of you guys…

here is the link to the pics http://www.flickr.com/photos/21187331@N07/sets/72157621751944942/ . all ~900 of them. they are a bit down rez’d too, so it wouldnt take a year to upload.

many repeat type shots as i just upload every single pics i took…cuz i dont have time to get rid of the crappy ones, plus im sure you guys will like the countless pics i have of most of u… some more than others.

feel free to leave comments on the picture on my Flickr. i hope u enjoy them. it was my first time shooting drift, and i must say, it aint as easy as regular circuit racing photography cuz the cars move in relatively unpredictable ways.

i hope to come out again, and get better results.

enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!..will add more pics of the cars in the pics later tonight!!

looks good muay thai, so many pictures to go through.

yes sick pics man

Good stuff, Dan. Awesome vids, Season.

nice pics!.. great shots considering it was tough tough to take pics at that track

YES so pumped to have a clip thanks!:smiley:

haha sick video’s season!

Oh man i guess there wont be any more pics i was really hoping to find one of the JAMICAN BOBSLED TEAM!! lol
…anyways i got a short shyt vid that looks like bootleg with a few clips of the guys in orange s13’s for a bit then me spinning out forawhile haha enjoys!

sick pictures you guys!!! the high rez video make my black car look super black. some one has a serious case of the shakes lol

dude you gotto credit the person you use the song or they mute that shit.

^^^ im pretty new to uploading video’s i dont do it often how do you credit the person? im just uploading one with no music now anyways

FULL OF WIN!!!

MAAAAAAAAAAD early. good shit mang!

thanks for the kind words guy. i admit it was challenging to get different angles with the limited space there was to shoot.

pics of the cars in the pit area on page 2 of http://www.flickr.com/photos/21187331@N07/sets/72157621751944942/