DRIFT DAY!!! Thursday July 16th NELSON!!

F that. Come take my picture, big guy.

hahah, yeah, I’ll show up dude. Just maybe later on the day as opposed to ass fuck early.

There is a minimum amount of smoke required to be generated before I press shutter button!!! BIG SHOW NEEDED@!

For those of us who are cruising in the morning, please I can’t stress this enough. EVERYONE come with full tanks of gas. And 7am is THE LATEST we should leave. 7:01am we’ll be gone. PLEASE EVERYONE COME ON TIME.

1. polishprince
  2. jlee
  3. 97240sxSR20
  4. Irff
  5. Maybe ronnie. I was reminded last night that I was supposed to do something with GF in the morning.
  1. polishprince
  2. jlee
  3. 97240sxSR20
  4. Irff
  5. Maybe ronnie. I was reminded last night that I was supposed to do something with GF in the morning.
  6. Mike-240sx

I’m going to fill up in Burlington and then again in Belleville, theres a Sunoco right off the 401 on Cannifton Rd. I can leave the cruise and meet you guys at the track. I just don’t want to have leave to get gas and come back or have a reason to stop early.

I’ll be on time 100%, no stress :cool:

mark bring some fire wood

i wanna be at shanny for 9 ish

noob question : what do you do for food and drinks over there?

Anyone cruising from KC with the rest of the crew have room for one more? :/:

1. polishprince
  2. jlee
  3. 97240sxSR20
  4. Irff
  6. Mike-240sx
  7. em_5ive

Sorry Santi, no room in my car.

Hopefully I wake up on time and able to take the go train.

Fudge…

Did we ever figure out if theres a tire changer at the event or not? I have 0 spare rims and I doubt anyone else is rolling on 4x114.3 15s

I would like to know this too.

I was told there is a Canadian tire up the road.

Santi, I’m leaving TO at 11AM or so, you can roll with me if you want.

On Weekends and on full day events, the organizer can request that the cafeteria shop thing is opened. So no gurantees. There is a gas station grocery store 5 minutes away and restaurants 6 minutes away.

For all you smokers, you can still smoke in teh restaurants next to gas station. :slight_smile:

well if there is a canadian tire down the road they probably have a hot dog stand in front… lol.

HAHAH QFT.

Am I the only non-240 going?

Also is this anyone elses first drift day?

ok… the restraunt where sunoco used to be has really really good subs… ctc is a quick jaunt to Napanee which is where I live… Ill be at the track about 130pm cuz thats as soon as I can get there after Im done work… also I have a manual tire changer if someone really really wanted me to bring it I could