Drift King owns LMAO!!!

lmao oh man you guys will love this. keiichi “drift king” tsuchiya is such a funny guy LMAO!

youtu.be/IZn5sIZ1oU4

my friends call me drift king of girl(hes an immigrant hehe) muahaha

we better see you in action at the track drift king of girls or in short drift queen. lol

lmao arent all asians :smiley: (funny)

hahaha…

the girl’s hot…minus the teeth

the touge battles are always amazing

lol u dunno the story to it…so u wont see me on a track ur talking bout haha… so the story goes…me and my friends are bored…and i was like…hey lets go to my highschools soccer feild/track…which is easily accessable by car…so i head to the feild and ttear up the grass…then…next …the running track…and do a little bit of drifting around it…as much as i cud i guess…its kinda hard in an auto car :frowning:

shes got buggs bunny teeth!! haha

ahhhhhh that women was scary running towards the screen like that!!

refused i like the sig… keeping the snow theme :D:D

thx nippy and ya thought id make it a snow sig for the winter time… i also like yours :R

Edit:lol i have no cam :frowning:

losers this is about my vid not your snow pix :{ GET BACK ON TOPIC :mad:

anywho this vid is funny tryna make fun of initial d. “old man you’ve been watching to many cartoons” lmao

:o pssh ur so mean…haha

japonese stuff is so corny:p hehe

your just jelous blade cuz you dont have a car to take a winter pic :#

hahaha, had to watch the vid again before work, damn that fugly women makes me wanna hide from her. :PPE

OFF TOPIC: i am board justice muhahahahaha!

NANI!!! japanese stuff is corny… them is fighting words woman… “Bring it”
KONO YARO!!!.. :C

Edit: Refused thats what you think lol. my car woudl never see snow… :stuck_out_tongue: dude did you not add me to msn or what?

ON TOPIC: ok now keiichi is the sickets and funny and no its not corny for all you haters out there :stuck_out_tongue: :C

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

no its japOnese! lol…oh ill bring it! haha ill beat yo ass!! …watever that stuff means…so …BACI IL MIO ASINO!! hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

OFF TOPIC: SSSAYYYY WHHAAAAAA!!! woman you and me outside 12 o’clock sharp imah own you so hard…

GAKIIII!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

^ haha i gotta see this**

(and yes blade i added you to my msn)

lol did ur mother ever teach u not to hit girllss!!..12…im late…mah bad lol

no body cud own me…im priceless :stuck_out_tongue: lol