these guys are nuts. all around
have fun

he says some shit i cant understand
but if you look close when he is doing thoes drifts. the car is at 220km/h

youtu.be/W02ublyK5lA

hang on this one is even better this guy does it at 240something lol

youtu.be/nqn_SobHuDg

HOLY #$%^&&*

3 guys in a car willing to die for a Youtube video that’s low ****ing quality.

oh god some ppl are to dumb.

their all about dieing for their god. i duno his name, but they all chant that al-king guy he is like the saudi drift king.

lol

any1 else notice the dash light up like a christmas tree when they topped out the car in 2nd video and people need to stop saying shit about these dudes, its this or suicide bombing so…

Guys thats Fukin racist, I’m Italian/Turk, but why did you put up the vid if you’re going to be racist about it.

I bet neither i or you guys would have the balls to even do that.

And one more thing, how retarted is it for us to judge them, i mean i’d be pissed if they saw my vid and called me names and hey look at those retard Americans.

I’m sure Canadians and Americans are totally different.

And if you still belive that 9/11 was their fault, hahaha omg you guys need to wake tfu.

Sorry but the video, is nutts those guys got some balls, respect.:drivin

lol all the cars these guys drift in are fwd.
im not racist but when im drifting im not goin on about no god that i know of.
nor am i chanting Drift King, or Vlad…or something like that.
peace.

conspiracy theorist
911 truther

you make me sick

you deny the fact that terrorist flew planes into buildings and blame the fall of a building that is mere feet away from thousands of tons falling downdamn near right on top of it…
when other buildings twice the distance away were condemned for stuctural damage…

dont bring your political assinine theories here and blame something like that on a president you dont like just cause you dont like him…

i dont like bush much either but the thaught that a government as inept as the US has had for 15 years being able to cover up something like
“911 was an inside job”
when they couldn’t cover up a blowjob for a president they did like…

keep your wakjob politics to yourself…this is a nissan board…

racism is not saying “those wacky saudi’s”

racism is saying you hate all those “________” and nothing more…

chinese people are short (mostly true)
dutch people like their pot and sex a little too much (mostly true)
Irish people drink a lot (mostly true)
and we all laugh at these…all the time becuse we know its mostly true…

so if your italian / saudi…you must throw money out the back of your car when someone is chasing you…

try to stick to nissan specific / car specific / car related stuff…

this ubersensetive politically correctness needs to die a horrible choken and stomped down and pissed on death…

let alone spitting in the face of the people who did die, and all those that are now sick, and all those who lost someone in the 911 muslim terrorist attack

perpetrated against the US, by muslim whackjobs…who are no more related to regular muslims than the KKK is related to regular christians.

keep you politics to yourself or i’ll keep going…stop this dead…right here…

mod’s…pls delete everything but the vids and lock

^^^First, I didn’t say anything about a president, you assumed that.

Second, I was saying that lets not make fun of them in a way that it’s derogatory.

Third, buddy, you have no fuking idea, what the world is about, my dad was a 23 degree freemason, and got killed for trying to speak up, so you need to STFU and stop assuming things.

I know this is a Nissan club, buddy look at my reply and look at yours, its seems you like talking much, I did not mention shit about all what you wrote an essay on.

I could careless what you think, I’m here to talk about maxima’s and Turbo’s so please go for a drive in your ASStima have a cig, and chill the fuk out.

I’m Italian Turkish, not Saudi, and you think you know what’s really going on, you can’t even differentiate between Turkey and Saudi. Lol < HUGE difference dude.

How can you say it is Muslims, do you know what Wahabi’s are? They are a fake FREEMASON Muslim people, who corrupt the real Muslims. The Saudi king is a wahabi.

Dude get a life, and stop hating on something small as to one saying don’t be hating towards others, I don’t know maybe you are used to talking shit behind others, but I sure as hell don’t do that, be it Asian, European, African or White. Respect others and maybe I’ll respect you.

And I’ve seen people like you, always trying to deny these facts, buddy if you could tell me how Christmas was created, I’ll STFU and bow down to you.

Flat240, its cool bro, I was not being a dick to you just saying that before others started saying stuff like that, that we should take it easy on the you know. I’m cool with it, no hard feelings, nice vid though thanks.

lol, that went way out of control.
i hope its not a locked threa di wanna know what people have to say about the videos. at least if your gunna dosomething just drop the whole bad new threads :slight_smile:

yea this has gotten way out of hand and i was just about to lock it after i posted this…keep the politics and fighting out of here and knock it off

^^^ i agree, NICE VID, lol < third time saying that.

sorry Flat240.Shorteaz, go ahead, delete all my unrelated post, im cool with that.

delete mine too including this rant

christmas as we know it is a joke / lie
same with easter (festival of ester with blood stained eggs…look it up)

etc etc…i was spouting horse shit to point out the fact that this is no place
for any of that kind of talk…

especially conspiracy theories about anything to do with 911

what is in that post that i actually believe is for you to speculate on…but i will tell you this
i have rec’d no money from the us gov’t
my grand father ran the local freemasonry for 10 years in the 60’s
and funny is funny…

post your “liberal / NDP / 911 truther / sociopathic, paranoid, delusional, dope directed conspiracy theories in the OFF TOPIC”
this is where we talk shit about vids…plain and simple…

pls delete all posts not limited to
comments about the vid…including mine

GUYS why don’t we talk about the drifting and not about who’s doing it???
locked.

Think people need to go threw the rules again

Derogatory Insults Flames or derogatory

Insults are strictly against the rules. If you disagree with another member’s point of view, do so in a mature and civil manner. If someone posts to discuss their personal problems or seek help from other forum members, please do not respond unless you have something positive or helpful to add. If you find yourself being flamed or insulted by another member, please do not dignify that person with a response. Notify a moderator and let us handle it.

Member Bashing

No Bashing of any member will be tolerated! This includes bashing the member, their car, their dog, their goldfish, etc. This is Toronto Nissans main rule because we want every member to feel comfortable in our laid-back environment. See derogatory insults for more details

Toronto Nissan Bashing

Threads/replies attacking Toronto Nissan policies will not be allowed.

Threats, Racism, or Sexism Threads and posts promoting or expressing intolerant views towards minorities (race, religion, sexual preference, etc.) will not be tolerated.

Posts making threats of physical violence, stalking, or anything similar will not be tolerated. Offending threads will be copied to a safe location and your IP address will be recorded.

play it nice guys