these guys are f'in crazy!

http://thumbs.vidiac.com/35aff085-f39d-4417-b69e-b05889ed9dca.jpg

click image for video!

That is utter stupidity

seen these guys b4 but this clip is pretty good!

D1’s got nothin on ERHABI…mad skills!

How many people do you suppose they kill every time they do that? Crazy!

at first I was like wtf?! on public streets in traffic???

but then I realized it was probably Pakistan :slight_smile: my friend Umar tells me that he saw crazy shit on the roads all the time in Pakistan (for lack of police that care… from what I understand)

funny none the less!

That is whats called the Darwin effect.

That was crazy some of those drifts I dont know if they where skill or luck that kept them form smoking one of the other cars… :butthead:

arabs are nutty drifters… i can’t even imagine a D1 there. if they can drift those crappy cars imagine what they could do with a proper drift machine… :o

that aint no drifting thats Osamas training camp . U kidding me control ? suicide boming more like it.

this is the don’t give a damn get out of my way slide

dude, don’t worry, they have their 4 way flashers on. safety first

Thats is fuckin awsome!!!

those camrys are going to fall apart in no time driving them like that.
sweet roads to race on tho: wide, straight, good cond.

admit it, they have skill… otherwise they’d be hitting a pole or a wall pretty quick

these vids are from saudi arabia or uae. u think this will catch on in the states looool.

id say they have skill, if that was luck then how come they never hit anything, or anyone! and why hasnt the wheels fallen off the car yet?

Yeah, they are nuts…

Find the crash/blooper reel for them… then you know what happens when they screw up…

haha i can just picture them rolling one of those cars, and totalling it no problem.

also those idiots standing at the side of the road waving and sh"t as the car is spinning towards them, i wonder how many of them are dead!

Yeah, you gotta see the crash vid to understand their true stupidity. Groups of pectators(aka morons) get hit at like 80. That’ll teach em’. LOL!

lol, i had rise against playing while i was watching and it went with the video pretty good