Drift Mania Article in Toronto Star

its in the Toronto Star website now and will be published in tomorrow (Sat) newspaper

Video: http://www.thestar.com/fpLarge/video/241366

Enjoy :slight_smile:

pretty nice man wish i was there tho…

Pat you’re famous!

great, pylons.
this should be good.

I hope the announcers know what they are talking about this year.
last year was pathetic.

nice vid…i feel like goin to downsview park rite now. when was this demo made?

Was filmed at a press day about a week ago

Layout was made just for the media…the actual lines will be slightly diffrerent come race day

nice good stuff il be there the 18th

thats a sick ass pic of me and Tyler, I can’t wait for the main event!!!

For his hard work and exceptional driving so far this season JVC approached Pat to run JVC digicam equipment in his vehicle for Toronto. On top of that he gets one for himself too :slight_smile:

Good job Pat…I’m still waiting for my 1st place win

Man I missed out that day couldnt get a ride… thats a wicked vid. Green and Blue tire smoke lol sick!

hopefully I can get a car fast enough to compete in the amature comp. XD

on august 18th where its going to be held? can I get a adress?

Held at Downsview Park Hanger 5.

75 Carlhall Drive (On Sheppard between Allen Rd & Keele St)

Right near GPK (Grand Prix Kartways)

Thats cool

Guys get a chance to see it in the paper sat?

Yea, Good article actually, I was surprised. Definatly good publicity for you guys and drifting in general. Another big step for drifting in Canada, congrats boys.

Wish I could make it to watch/volunteer, but I’m going up to my cottage that weekend. I’ll be out for the next big event.

Hope everything goes smoothly, and good luck to all participants.

that video was great :slight_smile:
btw, where do we buy tickets for this event?

Cant say it enough but thanks for the support. Its really important for ontario since Downsview is experiencing drifting for the first time. We really need to make a good impression so we can hold more motorsports events in the heart of Toronto.

More VIP tickets sold = Better numbers = Better face for motorsports = Opportunity to hold another one next year

If you can, grab a VIP pass @ www.pdp.ca , show your support and I promise to bring something back for each and everyone of you.

What goes around comes around…ya know?

Cheers
Kendrick