Drift Ops Annual VIP Bonanza! Oct. 25, Shannonville!

1. Mark (.white240.)
  2. Harmit (Gyani)
  3. Rod (ZoneMan54)
  4. Vlad Crown (PAID)
  5. Anthony (Blade)
  6. Ian Davis (PAID)
  7. Chris de la Cruz
  8. A.p.PL.eS.aUc…e ~¿~~Paid~~

Where is the original post with “Rain or shine, DUH!”

WE (as in DriftOps) run rain or shine. But if Shannonville says it’s cancelled and will not open the gate, there’s nothing we can do about it.

And for the record, we have ran in the rain before, but in this case, the rain in this case is too much.

Yah the track floods over and the ground turns into a swap when there’s this much rain. It isn’t pretty.

im still going.

Sounds like we’re going to have pretty good weather for it!

hope theres no snow

i hope there is snow then ill come

if whole track covered in snow we can rally 240

umm so am i gonna have to find 18" snow tires?

HAhhahahahahaha I hope it’s a dry cold day, with snowflakes slowly coming down, but the track is cold and dry.

That would feel like a xmas drift event. I don’t really care if it snows, as long as its not rain, and the track isn’t wet. I’d rather have it super cold so that if it snows the snow wont melt as it hits the floor and make it wet, but rather just fly along the floor.

weather looks really good. 7 degrees, 10km of wind no chance of rain and sunny. Sweet! Who has the balls to camp the night before?
We can make it a Halloween party too

Oh BTW…I hear the Sunoco at shannonville is under construction so no gas there. Fill up before you get to the track

Just a Update guys the Forecast as it stands right now is Sun and 10 degrees.

See everyone there.

ahahahah i got day off RAWRRRRR i had to beg to get this done… 2days before track and i got day off… Season is coming and u know this mannnnnn…

1. Mark (.white240.)
  2. Harmit (Gyani)
  3. Rod (ZoneMan54)
  4. Vlad Crown (PAID)
  5. Anthony (Blade)
  6. Ian Davis (PAID)
  7. Chris de la Cruz
  8. Lucas GTC
  9. SEASON LUCIDSNOWWWW
  10. A.p.PL.eS.aUc…e ~¿~~Paid~~

Dress up drift day? I should be there with the wifey.

i dont think its under construction. i think its closed down. since i tried stopping there on my way to montreal for scp 2 weeks ago. everything was down. the signs and everything but no sign of construction. so yeah grab gas before you head down there.

Guess who else got the day off :wink:

ahhaha cheahhhh martinoooooo omgggg junior tooo

1. Mark (.white240.)
  2. Harmit (Gyani)
  3. Rod (ZoneMan54)
  4. Vlad Crown (PAID)
  5. Anthony (Blade)
  6. Ian Davis (PAID)
  7. Chris de la Cruz
  8. Lucas GTC
  9. SEASON LUCIDSNOWWWW
  10. Junior (nitescream) paid!