Drift Ops Annual VIP Bonanza! Oct. 25, Shannonville!

I hope some people snapped more than I did I was partaking in the activities

Man that was crazy, just enuff cars to keep it interesting and not enuff for the track to get congested. Drift ops is crazy, these guys deserve some respect that was a wicked drift event. I wanna c pics and videos!

fuck, i’m so upset with my work for telling me i could have a day off then not doing it.

better be some more goooood track days next year. :frowning:

Yeah. Such a fun day!

eh Wicked car, I’m guessing Mark, I was in the skyline. Sick wheels loved the style and it hauls as well fuck. I’m jealous

damn i would came out to snap some pixors, but i had stuff to do :.
post them pics up.

Yep!

Good meeting you Tom !

it was super fun… although a few ppl had some accidents and down time, it looks like all fixable in a days work and still drivable. nothing major. just hurtful.

burned 6 tires woooot wish i brought more…

Im so pooped…but man, CRAZY DAY!

From downfalls to ripping it up…the day was amazing.
Im definatly satisfied how she responds.

Can’t wait to see the pics and videos of me killing the last 3 turns :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S Season is becoming the new Samson, KILLING IT IN DUAL CAM!!! Awsome job today dude, and lmao nice close call with the wall haha!

Pics And Videossssssssss!

My very very half assed combination of the 3 pics and the final turn. Shit was fun.
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n54/TK_Photo/Banner.jpg

lol, tom thats me with you i belive haha

damn too bad I my Ball Joint went so early in the day :frowning: I wish I got more drifting in

word. Hope everyone finished the day we had a fair share of fender benders today.

^^ who?

hope everyone came out ok.

the accidents were
1 balljoint/tierod for chrome.
1 wheel studs stripped, wheel came off.
2 fenderbender hit haystack on wall.
1 hit tire wall on turn zero.

everyone fine.

• 1 destroyed turbo elbow for meeeee

Im very glad NOBODY got hurt. metal can be unbent… people cant. so that made me happy. Plus all dammaged cars were able to drive home or will be driving again shortly.

argh… the day was a little bit of a let down for me… i brought 6 tires yet i was all out by 1.pm. Sooner if i had drifted more…
stupid useless horsepower. i need new tires…
NEW tire… ahem

All in all a Great day. Big thank you to the Drift ops team for an exelent fun day and alot of food.

ohya and mark turbo elbow cracked… low rider

and my front wheel bearings shot… so dam noisy driving home.

i was watching the drifting from the grip side, you guys are intense!! but i still love my grippin better!! hope to see more next year!!