Drift Ops VIP Oct. 25 2008 Shannonville!PIX!! VIDEOS?

Sorry for the long wait but enjoy guys! Stay tune for the video

those pics are sick will

hahaha lmao at the face, passenger looks horified and the driver looks chill!

nice video jacky :slight_smile: thanks amy and jacky.

dam if only amy video me later on in the day. she only got a bad attemp of my downhill drift at 3:05 lol but its all good i never really seen myself drift before. it looks alright. i can imagine how it wuld looks lol…

wilsonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn happy belated bdayyyyyyyyyy on son. thanks for posting the picssssss we had alot of fun :slight_smile: hehe

wheres the video’s from the dudes standing at the last two corners at the end of the day?

I ask the same question

T H E V I D E O is here.

video by the amazing Dan of Cyrious Productions

http://streetfire.net/video/CYRIOUS-PRODUCTIONS_200825.htm

holler

crap, i m not in it at all :frowning:

me 2 :frowning: cuz i didnt slide the last 3 turns

i did slide them, i guess its cuz no one knows me, yet!

The easiest way into one of my videos is simply to come find me at the track and tell me who you are and that you want me to put up your footage. Chances are good that if your tires smoke even a bit while drifting, or if you’re a little bit consistent, that I wanted to put you in, but didn’t have a name to credit and so I did not. Anyone is welcome to approach me at a track day and shoot the shit a little bit and tell me to film them. I’m a friendly guy. Really.

Thanks for the link, Vlad! Everybody keep your eyes peeled for my first winter video…then get ready for absolute winter mayhem!!!

gotchaa, next time i will introduce myself. And yes i was fairly consistent at keeping it sideways, no smoke though, because i have no power. :frowning:

hey Renegade what songs did you use in that video, I dig em.

Sweet vid. Next time i’ll save my tires until after noon when people arrive, damn tire changer! Than hopefully I can give you some decent footage

haha nicee a shot of my broken bimmer =P

awesome vid!

Yeah, sorry Chris. :stuck_out_tongue: I was actually really wanting to get footage of you, but you were broken all day. Still, now you’ve got all winter to practice and then next year’s footage will be siiiiick. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I was actually at the track all day, but didn’t start filming till later on. A bit of an oversight on my part…I also thought there’d be a tire changer. That and I was tired in the morning so I figured “I’ve got all day.” I made a vow to film as much as my hard drive will let me next time around.

u shulda videoed me gripping the short cut every round lol…and not sliding the last 3 turns XD

lol no problem dude. No worries next year’s going to be big!

here you go :slight_smile:

http://www.imeem.com/red67/playlist/YOXkkD-P/techno_euroclub_classx_music_playlist/

^Thanks man!^