Drift Ops April 26th Media Thread!!

Post all pictures and videos in this thread!

GO! =D

i got video, but i cant find the stupid charger…lol.

I’m glad I didn’t take hundreds of pics like I did at Cayuga because well I get to show them off first! To bad I only took like 20, busy trying to drift myself…Enjoy for now

sweeet pics tom!

^^^that black coupe is sex

nice shots tom. i’m editing mine right now, but i don’t know if mine will be worthy :S

EDIT: here’s a teaser

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/1316/mg8832nh4.jpg

^^ that’s too much awesomness in one picture…
can’t wait to see more kev!

All I can say is, WOW!

Kev, I can’t wait to see what other pictures you took!!!

ya!!! fucking samson rocks.

i didnt get a ridealong tho :frowning:

ohhh sheeeeit kev, one picture and i cant wait to see the others.
looks good btw.

KEEP EM COMMING

Fuckin love it Kev. Next drift day I might grab a bigger card we can go shoot some bitches :slight_smile:

woot! nice shot of me XD!!! my last few runs too where i finally got the feel for that damn corner…

a couple short rough vids, need to do some editing. the car wasnt running so hot. we could only get two labs in then it would start bogging.

if anyone has good vids and/or pics, can you please send them to info@intensemotorsports.

What kind of cam and lenses were you using PureEuroM3?

I mean that last pic of the black hatch is in some pretty low friggin light. Must have had a pretty damn good lens?

Just recently purchased a 20D, original lens and 256MB card which is why the lack of pics. I have used a DSLR before and of course am pretty damn good friends with the superstar K.Saun. Feel free to roam some pics I have taken, http://www.supercars.net/garage/69209/index.html

u guys are wusses taking 10 years to upload pics, these are the only ones i have tho =( camera died after lol

Oh ya the spot that you guys chose that got voted the worst possible location!

at least there we wouldent have been woken up at 630 am but bovs and bee r rev limmiters.

owned

It was 8am and it was those DAMN INTENSE motorsport people just itching to show off there beast…like Josh said “I would be SO pissed if that car was not so sexy!”

I was up at 7:50 ish anyway just a touch before they ripped it.

sorry guys but thats what happens when you wake up with a hard on and cant doanything about it.