Drifting tonight?

If you made the money I do plowing, you’d be saying plowing>drifting too :nana

I get out of work ~9ish, i’ll shoot ya a text and let you know whats up. :nod

If I were you, i’d be jerking off, plowing AND drifting all at the same time.

word!

8ish ya say??? might take some backroads 2 ur house

maybe closer to 9? i know tim from advance wants to come and he gets out or work at 9… hes really good friends with security at latham circle mall so we can drifting behind the mall with no worries of cops lol

I e-brake slid into my driveway when I got home from work around 2 but thats probably the extent of my drifting for the day.

you would

Can’t wait for you to be plowing…im gonna drive a dump truck filled with snow and dump it through out the parking lot

You won’t have a dump truck full of snow, either way I’ll bash into the dump truck and push it into a snow bank! :nana

O i have my ways

9 works alittle, better whos all going???

Roads were just wet on my way into work… they were worse in schenectady/colonie than in latham/menands…

Fuckin gayyy. its raining and all the ice/snow is melting :angry2 I went to my drift spot and it sucked.

This storm is FTL.

we need more snow damnit

+2378934589 I am NOT going to school tomorrow.

i just did some in the parking lot of sams where i work and i got stopped by popo…lol he just told me to stop before i roll my shit over and let me go

Sean thank you for going past my house 5 times. and once almost losing it into the grass/frozen dirt enbankment. quite amuzing to say the least.

went out for a while. was fun.

:ninja…that truck has such shitty tires…we were trying to get you to com out

LOL wow nice

i really wanted to go out drifting :frowning: no one called me thats fucked up u all got my number, and i dont have yours