Snow shenanigans

Corey and myself are planning to get out after it snows a little. Go a little sidways. Nothing serious, just to goof off and use my new flip camera more. I want to use it more to record something other than myself driving around. Who thinks they can join us?

uhh, snow shenanigan’s when?

when’s it gonna snow?

weather.com says snow fri-sat-sun. were not sure of a location as of yet, but figure just a parking lot thats open and no cameras.

I don’t think there will be any accumulation

Yeah, I wouldn’t count on anything.

well, lets at least try? i havent been to a shift ppl gathering in a while. i figured we can make one or at least bullshit somewhere if it doesnt work? go to wendys or something

if it snows, im driving in it. just find me.

i wanted to get outta the house, ya know?

me and my boy are always out drifting when any snow hits the ground im down for whatever matters where were meeting

Always ready for some driving in the snow!

http://wearemoviegeeks.com/wp-content/tropicthundernewpics.jpg

So much for snow. Sunday we were suppose to have a HUGE BLIZZARD. Tuesday they said some where from 3 inches to 2.5 ft. now… 7 inches. Damn i wish i could get paid to always be wrong, and still keep my job and get paid good

And btw, honestly the only one id go in the snow with is adam/mcflurry and a couple other SELECT shift members.

Idiots in big numbers + doing stupid shit = alot of attention.

i dont care if its a foot of snow or only a light dusting of 2 inches of snow flurries. i want to go out, goof off, capture it on video and have some fun, thats all.

You will fail miserably

just for that, you have to show and bring your penis colored german auto

im down just get ahold of me

it’s snowing now, so hopefully there will be some left for us for tomorrow? :slight_smile:

Just got back from lunch with Nicole…we had a blast. So much so, the people in her office commented on my driving in their parking lot. LOLOL

come join us?