drifting videos

im just curious if anyone knows the names of som good drifting vidoes that i could look for on the net to order or to watch…

rob

www.ILoveSlutsProductions.com

gallery > nas2

mmm nas2

google videos search for “drifting”

do you guys find that you get bored watching drift videos?
I can’t stand them anymore, it’s the same thing over and over again… unless it’s something extraordinary i don’t even bother watching it…

Doing > Watching

:dunno:

^^ how do you know? :stuck_out_tongue:

ya i have to agree they do get boring i watch them alot just like the guy said use google but i thought maybe there were more proffessioinally done ones…theres this one i dl on limewire called (drifting- japenese cars drifting) and its a pretty cool movie…it has linkin park as the background music but everything goes with it. it also has scenes that somebody has made on 3d studio or something like that with a car drifting and then 2 other cars drifting later, its a pretty sick video

rob

drifting videos are boring unless it’s touge stuff.

i’m so sick of seeing 400+ hp cars sideways in that disgusting irwindale speedway, or solo runs that last like 10 seconds, and even some of the real d1gp stuff.

it’s all about the underground! 8)

I prefer watching amatuer video comilations, like alot of the stuff you’d find on ziptied.

well then, do u know any good amature videos? alot of them i find online are shit…

LOL, for goodness sake Sasha it’s “ATTIRE”! :lol:

I just go street drifting in school zones with ladys pushing baby carriages all over the place.

STREET DRIFTING > PISSING INTO THE WIND

seriously, shut up.

seriously, shut up.[/quote]
what, have you done that??

you know im just funking around doode.

that’s the problem, a lot of them are shit. maybe that’s what i like about them…breathes a little bit of hope into my driving skill lol.

come to shannonville next year and film all you want! :slight_smile:

I think he’s looking for decent drifters.

I think he’s looking for decent drifters.[/quote]
if you ever came you’d see some pretty damn decent drifters… but you dont come soooooooo.

if you ever came you’d see some pretty damn decent drifters… but you dont come soooooooo.[/quote]

I used to come out and check out the DN drift sessions and wasn’t blown away. Same stuff i can see in parking lots around here.

Maybe you guys have improved, and don’t just powerslide. I’ll come out next season to see what’s up.

I never used to go so what Im used to is what you may have never seen. I dont know if you’ve taken a look at some of this years galleries but there has been some really nice drifting in recent months. People must be getting better.

www.driftstar.com do it…

if you ever came you’d see some pretty damn decent drifters… but you dont come soooooooo.[/quote]

I used to come out and check out the DN drift sessions and wasn’t blown away. Same stuff i can see in parking lots around here.

Maybe you guys have improved, and don’t just powerslide. I’ll come out next season to see what’s up.[/quote]

Those days are way in the past. I was still a kid in 2004 hoping to find a 240… i admired everything that went on in those DN events but … i was just a kid.

1 year later(and i guess still a kid, but i have a 240 now) i’m better than most of the guys that came out to those events with modded 240’s, and i drift stock. I’m not trying show off, but they really weren’t all that good.

P.S. forgot to mention that all the guys that stuck around in the drifting scene have also improved exponentially since then.