DriftNation T-shirts... gauging interest..

how many of you guys would buy one if they were like $20 ? (club price… probably going to retail for $25)

basically will be white t-shirt, with small logo on the front (by the heart area)… and then just a small URL on the back under the collar… probably about 4-5" long… ?

sizes M - L - XL …

White no, black yes. Can you get some without the URL? I dont like to advertise.

I’ll take one!! black preferably, but white if thats the only one available…

Then why dont you just go buy a plain black shirt?

would it be screen printed or knitted?!?

if it’s knotted crest I would buy one, but screen printed I wouldn’t, just because it wouuld be too plain IMO.

DRE

for this year only silk screened… mostly due to cost and time constraints…

black is an option if it would sell… but as for the URL… i’d put them on all of them… if you like i can have a couple one-offs but maybe a couple bucks more… just cause i have to tell the guy to make sure some aren’t pritned on etc…

oh yea… forgot to mention… you can get the t-shirts signed by the signal guys if you like… which is why they are white…

for this year only silk screened… mostly due to cost and time constraints…

black is an option if it would sell… but as for the URL… i’d put them on all of them… if you like i can have a couple one-offs but maybe a couple bucks more… just cause i have to tell the guy to make sure some aren’t pritned on etc…

oh yea… forgot to mention… you can get the t-shirts signed by the signal guys if you like… which is why they are white…[/quote]

Good point about the signatures. Yeah i might get one.

How much are they?

If ther like $20 bux id buy a white one.

yup… they’ll be 20 bucks each…

limited quantity though… only about 60 or so made for this time… and most likely, the later ones will be different

id take one in BLACK only

white pls