Drifto Meet #i forgot. 10/10 8pm

Took me an hour and a half to get home but im not scared.

Well i managed to limp home with no brakes and steering wheel upside down woooo.

went out and hit up a spot i know out on griner. ill have to meet up with you guys the next time you go out.

Apparently when you disable a bad O2 sensor in a RAV4 to prevent it from running funky, it also knocks out the AWD. Not enough cash to pinpoint which sensor it was (there’s 4 O2’s), dealer wanted a few hundred bucks just to find out.

No fun this weekend :frowning:

Had fun. Just got home. But wind…FTL.

in the jeep? how?

saw you on the way in to work yesterday morning on union btw

Did you brake something while playing around??

haha, you said brake

LOL, oops…

BREAK :slight_smile: I read the word “brake” above my sentence and my brain failed…

Well i tried to go play but pass side ball joint said fuck you and my front wheels went cross eyed. Went over a curb and into a snow bank. But new steering set up is already on order sooo what ever.

also got spanked by the STi in the snow lol

Going tonight! same spot in the back, will be there with at least 1 other person from buffaloscooby, if anyone is interested tonight.

When I was out there the other day, there was a Mazda and a Scion screwing around. Was that you guys? I admit, I was sliding around a bit with the Jimmy when I first got there. But RumbleNuts has one balding tire in the back and I dont really trust its 184k’d neglected self.

Negative sir, we both have STi’s

i get out at 9 so if i see you guys back there ill slide over

im getting the car ready and heading over that way now.

you guys normally in the back or front lot?
im parked by the theatre entrance

I might go out after the game in the south towns if anyone is interested.

Back lot by JCPenney thats where you will usually find us, you can’t miss a PSM and a CGM STi.

Negative, come to the northtowns now, and listen to the game on WGR on zee way.

sounds good.
if you hang around till 9:15 or so ill meet up with you