DriftOps Nov4th official VIDEO! Come watch now!

Hey guys. I finally made the video, thanks to everyone who submitted footage I was able to throw this together. Mods plz do not move this for a week I want people who actually went to see it -__- thanks

Also google videos dramatically reduced the quality, the original file I have is 1mb/s quality wm9, 50.3mb total, awsome quality but google video crapped out, I’ll up it on youtube tonight as well…

I tried to make this video not drift only but an overview as a whole event for DriftOps, hope you like it… peace

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-3514278389580554734

these are same videos, i think youtube when fullscreen is a little better but i dont know your choice

Drift or die

nice show boys.
Alex stop going off in that corner :wink:

Andrew.

good work on the video!! Wish i coulda made the second track day but couldnt make it… oh well.

Congratulations to all who won and im sure all who participated had a great time. See you all next year.

Nice Vid Man. JDM BBQ LMAO was their imported propane and some JDM TIGHT GRILL. None the less whats the name of the songs really catchy.

Feel like and idiot all the songs are in the credits

The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process.

LOL

great video works now :slight_smile:

Nice video man. Good tunes. Looks like it was a fun event.

nice video!! cant wait til next year and il be attending some of these!

That first song is sick, thats what I used in last years summer video. Works wicked with cars.

Awosme vid vlad!

Thanks man!

man that video rocked my socks…

i really regret not going now, hahaha!

it looks like you guys had a crapload of fun, i guarantee i wont be missing any next year… unless something horrible happens :open_mouth:

Insane in the membrane! Vlad, how do you manji so well, you bar steward!

i love the beginning, where the clock rang, and then it goes to the night shot with the wind blowing and shit… awesome

cool vid, wish i could have come… bing and i just listened to the daft punk cd in my car today

nice vid looks like it was alot of fun

extremly good…after that ill be sure to make it to a track event when i got power steering…aerodynamic is the best song for fast sideways vids. love the movie. puts a smile on your face . congrats to all, im not sure who it is but doood in the white car long hair i belive. nice driving

that’s vlad.

he owns.

Sweet Vid vlad! You gotta send me the full version after school or something!!

Understeer FTW!

Nice vid Vlad.

i love the nerdy awkward doriftoooooOOOOOoo! talk at the end hahaha. i guess i should have went. :frowning: