driver

who is it gonna be

lady from pinks called twice i ignored it

Brian… He has by far the most experience out of anyone in the group.

2nd that

I agree that Brian is a strong candidate but… The driver must be available to get seat time as soon as this thing is done. I know its hard for Brian to get away sometimes, and I don’t want his first pass to be for the money.

Brian, are you willing and able to run this thing as many times as we can get it to test & tunes before the event? If you can then thats great. If not then I recomend a different driver.

:eek4dance :ugh2: :hsugh:

if i need be the the driver i will be there every time car is tested!

your the only one that got the skills with auto and big tourque

and i know you wont lift the foot you will stay in it

]:eek4dance :ugh2: :hsugh:

quik??

no offense to quik, I just don’t think he has the seat time you have. There is going to be alot of pressure down there. The majority of the races are lost because of the driver. that and if he drove and he won… we would need a tractor trailor to carry his ego back to Pittsburgh

dont worry about my seat time we’ll have time in and ive been driving a ride with power and torque and this driveline is almost identical to mine. it would either be me or brian im alittle less weight. im sure brian has no issue with it. salior has no issue with me driving, jay from hybrid had no issue last night and jeff has no issue with it

pressue only gets to you if you worry about it. if you go about doing the same thing as you do each race you wont worry abou the pressure.

as for ego who the fuck cares

There you go talking about how you have experience with this setup. I didn’t know you drove chassis cars before.

dont worry about it!!! if you go that way no one here has experience with it. just relax everything will be fine

and i said driveline. thats motor, stall, gearing tire height i didnt say suspension

hehe, I’m not worried about it. You should be even less worried about it. If you searisously want to drive then realize that the more you push for it the worse you look. We understand that you are a potential driver. We know everything we need to know about your experience. We’ll handle it from there. When I say we I mean, Jeff, Brian and I. We will decide unanamosly whom will drive. This will happen tonight.

whatever man just if you can make it ot work on it tonight then il lsee you there

cool

if you could just get over yourself for one second… you would be a cool dude 100% of the time instead of 80% of the time. Maybe you should campaign to drive, make flyers kiss babys around town.

:69:

:69:

act your age

um yah