Dropped the ESFOUR

H&R sport springs, found them on ebay motors, but i beleive they go for about $250-270 on most websites, but a few sites were all back ordered

Word, glad it worked out. It was the top strut mount bolt in the rear… the bolt that goes through the strut housing and the strut was a little loose. I’ve been on stock struts with my H&Rs for about 10k now and haven’t had any issues. They aren’t a great match with the springs performance wise, but they will definitely work fine until you can upgrade.

Looks nice man!

How many miles are on it atm? I give it 12,000 miles befor the stock dampers are blown. generally drop springs on stock dampers casue premi. valve failure in the struts/shocks. Not busting your balls, just giving you a heads up, incase you didnt already know.

his spring isnt very aggressive so they should hold up ok. it is about as low as a euro model S4, with the same red dampers. but given their age, they are probably well worn anyway. get some bilsteins and call it good :thumbup

Yeah honestly i didnt look at the total drop too much. 1.5 maybe or so?

I dunno, I just saw a sweet neon driving into work today, dumped out and the ass end looked like a fat kid on a po-go-stick every time it hit a bump. So I guess I thought of that when i replied. lol

yeah they said there rated about 1.5 front and 1.4 rear, i agree about the shocks im sure before i hit 12,000 miles with them ill have some nice bilsteins :wink:

Yep haha there no too beat up but thats one thing on my list :number1

On the car? She just turned 78,000 a few days ago

Anyone know where i can get o2 bung(s) so i can relocate my sensors so i can install my piggie pipes

If you are only gutting the precats you can probably get away with using spark plug defoulers on the secondary sensors to get rid of any cel’s. Or if you are getting a chip you can have the rear o2’s coded out.