drug bust

watch like channel 4 news…i think…drug bust went down across the street from my friends house…said there where about 15 cops there…it happend in harwick almost righ off of the 28 springdale cheswick exit…he said there were like 3 or 4 news vans parked in front of his house…there where some shady ass ppl living in there b4…a friend of ours unlce was involved in most of the westmorlan county drug bust and he said allegheny is going to be next…with 3 known drug houses…

ok…wasnt a drug bust…ended up being that guy that got loose yesterday in plum…well the found him over there…my friends dad was in the middle of trying out his new tree stand and when all the cops pulled up…he was like :wtf: and then all of the cops r like freeze…come out with ur hands up…blah blah blah…but when they siad that he got scared…and somehow dropped the bottom part of his tree stand as he was in the tree…hahahhaahaha…we couldnt stop laughing when he said this…he didnt wanna yell for help…for fear of the cops laughing…or thinking that he was the escapie…hahahah

lol thats funny. but gald that cought that guy.

ya…he said he was just haging there for some time…hahhaha…we wished we could have seen it