Dry Cleaning

I need a suit dry cleaned before Saturday. Does any one know of a place around Albany that can do it in that short of time?

Fuck off

I hope a bird shits down your throat

Place across from Cumberland near the x-town plaza in Schenect. Go there.

Bet that’s what your body is going to say after you and deloosh eat that Big Mac tonight. :lol

We are safe. We had Subway today!

Matt. I’ve masturbated in the shower before using drain-o and trust me, it doesn’t do jack shit.

Ouch. That sounds rather unpleasant and something piss2high would enjoy.

I’m just saying, no matter what I’ve forced down the hole, the drain-o has had NO PROBLEM making the coast clear again.

OH. Im going to spike Seans drink with it then. Thanks.

NP. I spiked the gin bucket @ Siena with draino this weekend and fucked every girl that walked through the door. Should work on Sean, too.

I <3 Siena girls.

Good luck you are going to have to pry my beer out of my hands at Michaels banquet house you son of a bitch

Jesus fuck, how many goddamn weddings are you going to.

Me too! :excited Townhouses are perfect for shenanigans. I’ll have to call you for the next pussy filled shin-dig.

Do it! Ive been meaning to attend such festivities

Halloween. After we egg Brian’s house we can escape there and hunt down some vulnerable, high-heel wearing wimmenz.

Most places I goto are next day, Ive been to Star cleaners in CP, next to tailgators a few times. Good service.

Henry’s on State street? Thats the only one I can think of in that area.

No, it’s by the Sunoco off Albany St. just after the Watt St. light on the right-hand side. It might not even be there anymore.